Reviews for Breaking Free
Sarah Amin chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
we all have a thing for the british .. God i love the accent !
Sarah Amin chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Idiot .. I thought she recorded what Laurent said !
Sarah Amin chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Looks like Bella isnt really sad about leaving dear Jake behind !
Sarah Amin chapter 14 . 1/26/2013
where are his parents .. didnt they know or wonder what happened to their son ..
Sarah Amin chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Damn .. looks like they got a new ally !
Sarah Amin chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
That's Edward .. he's an innocent but what about tweedle dum and tweedle dee .. not to mention that he still kidnapped Bella right under her father's and boyfriend's noses ..
Sarah Amin chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
Hyperactive elf indeed .. Bella is sheltered though .. i get where she'd coming from but at this point what could it hurt .. If they wanted to harm her they could have had already so ..
Sarah Amin chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
Arent they just a lucky bunch .. A brooding musician , an inmate along with him , a meat head muscled giant , a dumb stripper and hyperactive elf .. not to mention the apple of Daddy's eye who just happens to b the chief of police .. Quite entertaining !
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
LOOOOL .. of all the girls in that town , he just had to pick the apple at the highest point of the tree didnt he !
Sarah Amin chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
the glass shattering would be a klutzy moment for our doe eyed beauty perhaps !
Sarah Amin chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
is it me or it's plain obvious that an old woman cant testify that accurately .. This is a murder not a felony for crying out loud ... Tales and speculations arent valid .. i kinda suspect Laurent though , he reeks of suspicious !
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
LOOOL .. it's funny that both Jasper and Emmett are so high on their lady lucks that they might end up getting caught anyway !
Sarah Amin chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
LOOL .. the loo and big daddy .. this is so funny
OcSickGirl chapter 23 . 1/26/2013
Awwwww...so sweet! Great job ladies! Thanks for bringing us Fugitiveward!
OcSickGirl chapter 22 . 1/26/2013
Very good ladies! Loved it!
455 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »