Reviews for Breaking Free
OcSickGirl chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
I want to know what happened with Emmett Rose Jasper and Alice!
OcSickGirl chapter 20 . 1/25/2013
That was a sweet and tangy lemon for sure!
OcSickGirl chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
It's about time! Charlie to the rescue!
OcSickGirl chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
I don't hate you for the cliffies anymore...lol, that's why I waited til it was done to read it. :)
kmfroggi chapter 23 . 1/10/2013
I just finished this last nite, what a ride! I loved it! Crazy fun and I'm glad they got their hea, a Britishward is always hot! :)
amandac3 chapter 23 . 12/23/2012
Le sigh... This line, "...and I use my guitar calloused fingers to play her like the beautiful instrument she is." is so amazing! I love it. I love the story. And I love you. But you already know that. :) Good job! xoxo
amandac3 chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
Aww... YAY! *claps* I love this story! You done good. :)
amandac3 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
He's no longer Fugitiveward, he's Freeward. LOL! I love that Bella is a lawyer, I don't think I mentioned that before. Lets hope Edward doesn't get pulled over for speeding now. LOL! :)
amandac3 chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
*fans self* Is it warm in here? Nice! I hope Jake gets canned.
amandac3 chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
I did it again! I skipped right ahead to the next chapter without reviewing. LOL! I hate Jake. He's a big fat jerk. I wanna kick him. :)
amandac3 chapter 18 . 12/23/2012
Jake is a bahstud. *snickers* I wish Bella would have jacked his car up really bad. And I knew Bella was being all sneaky on her phone. :)
amandac3 chapter 17 . 12/23/2012
I imagine Rob saying bahstud when E called Laurent a bastard. In fact, I find myself reading all of E's dialogue in a British accent. Outloud. LOL! It gives me the full effect. :)
amandac3 chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
WU-TANG! WU-TANG! LOL! Umm... Hi! I suck at reviewing. I should just do it as I read, but I'm lazy. So I'm going back and reviewing all the chapters I never did. *smh* I loved this chapter. All the secrets only a true fangirl would know. :)
misstequilarose071 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Very
loveableklutz chapter 23 . 12/21/2012
Finally got around to finishing this wonderful fic. Well done ladies!
455 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »