Reviews for Kingdom Hearts III: The Keyblade War
kingdomheartsfan chapter 65 . 7/25
and one more thing i like Riku and Selphie together as well i think they make a good couple
kingdomheartsfan chapter 65 . 7/25
i like Ventus and Namine together better and i like Roxas and Xion together better but anyways this is ur story and i like it alot
Neo-Devil chapter 16 . 6/19
Kefka is going to hijack the last boss sequence isn't he? just like he does in ff6...seriously, I don't think anyone expected the damn clown to just hijack being the last boss! I don't think anyone expected that. so right now I'm kinda expecting him to hijack being the last boss..thus making Kefka become the last boss, because he's a psychotic clown who wants to destroy everything and make a "monument to non existence"
Guest chapter 65 . 4/10/2015
This is... Brilliant, aside from the Final Fantasy fan service going too far and 1 or 2 worlds not fitting or not encluded, Fantastic job with this story, 9/10. Bravo...
Roxley chapter 48 . 1/28/2015
Would ya draw out the organizations Keyblades and Axel, Avners armor? along with avners key? Thank you!
Blowy McBlowjob chapter 41 . 8/13/2014
This is fucking awful. Not only can't you get simple words spelled correctly, you can't even type Rhyme's name right. GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Gbro15300 chapter 62 . 7/8/2014
Aww everyone is happy! Great job dude you earned a 500th review
The Last Artisan chapter 33 . 4/19/2014
I picture Lea wearing an adult size version of his outfit in Birth By Sleep... and his hair too...
OrionGold chapter 34 . 3/9/2014
Just a question, were the princesses of light revived after Xehanort's defeat?
It would suck if they stay dead.
RononDexSpecialist chapter 39 . 3/8/2014
i've just started reading your stories. It is awesome that you have a soundtrack for them. i found a website that has all the songs and have started making playlists for all your stories. I listen to music when i write my stories too, it really helps to get my adrenaline running when i am writing fighting scenes.

anyway just wanted to tell you how much i am liking your stories and its getting me really excited for kingdom hearts 3.
1234 chapter 42 . 2/28/2014
What happened to Joshua, please explain and write a conclusion to Joshua being good again. I want to see Neku and Josh battle. Use Neku trying to get through to joshua like in paranorman.
Update soon and a
Gbro15300 chapter 60 . 2/9/2014
BOOYAHH! Sora did it! That was an amazing sacrifice he did to save everyone! I never thought he'd do it but did! This story is amazing cant wait for the next one
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
How.. . . wait. . .i'll just not ask
kingdomheartsfan chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
nice story but it will have been better if ventus went with sora kairi and riku
Diclonious57 chapter 57 . 11/26/2013