Reviews for Banshee
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
Wonderfully done! I love Banshee's character as qell as Iron. You zhould be quite proud!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Hooray! I Adore Waffles!
Celestial Rainstorm chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well done so far! The first few paragraphs remind me of that children's book, Stellaluna
Adelilah chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
Just had to read this and all I can say is: awesomness.
Thats the most fitting description I can give my thoughts about this :D! That and: epic, funny, exciting and the relationship between Banshee and Kinski is just too cute for words :'D!
Great story, great characters, great grammar, great EVERYTHING xD! Looking forward to read the two sequels :D!
Raven-of-Moraea chapter 15 . 8/12/2012
Still such an awesome story. D I loved it.
Detouredbe chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
And alas, the epic comes to an end! I remember once reading a phrase which went something like, "You know you've read a good story when, as you reach the last page, you feel like you're about to lose an old friend." That about sums up my emotions, knowing that this is the last chapter of what proved to be an excellent story, and the best Rango fanfic I've read so far, but I'm glad that it ends on a positive note for everyone. My only cause for sorrow is the star-crossed love between Banshee and Kinski, but one could've guessed right from the start that it would not do for it to be made public, due to their opposite positions on the law. At least they'll each always know how the other feels, deep down.

I hope, in any case, that you'll be inspired to write more, perhaps also about Banshee, sometime in the future! Cheers!

Superfan44 chapter 15 . 8/5/2012
Good ending. I think this was well written, good job.
Raven-of-Moraea chapter 14 . 8/3/2012
Still an awesome story with plenty of suspense. Keep up the good work.
Superfan44 chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Nice chapter, very well written, please update soon.
Superfan44 chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Cool battle scene, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Detouredbe chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
By far, one of the best chapters yet. You are a true master of both suspense and perspective! Your dispersing of Banshee's point of view, and those of the posse, the outlaws, and Bad Bill's crowd throughout this chapter shows perfect timing and detail.

I say "Hooray for Elgin!" I loved his heroic points in the battle! I'm glad that the battle is over, and that the citizens appear to be alright for the most part, though I can't help but feel sorry for some of the outlaws, especially poor Loyal. I also can't help but fear for Bill's gang, now that Rattlesnake Jake has them ensnared - I hope if nothing else Kinski is going to be alright... how awful would it be for Banshee if anything happened to him...

Anyway, please keep up the great work! :)
UniversePepperland chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
Amazingly written! Can't wait to see more dearie :)
Superfan44 chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Glad to see Banshee is ok, will there be a big battle? Please update soon.
UniversePepperland chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Oh God,my heart!Poor Banshee!

I loved this chap. tho, really well written and Yay!Jake!
Superfan44 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Oh no, I hope Banshee will be ok, please update soon.