Reviews for Notice: I will no longer be posting to this site
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This makes me wanna cry. Just checked out your new place(? Idk what to call it lol. Website to write?) It seems you have stopped long kakasaku stories... please continue! Ill check and still read your stories but please think aboutb it!
namina88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm just notice this :( I'm sad you're leaving :( you're story is great .. I keep your profile as my favorite author :)
Aeris Mae chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You are an amazing writer and it pains me to know that FF is doing something like this. While I wish you had stayed, I understand completely why you had to leave. You excel at portraying character development, progressing a meaningful plot, and depicting romantic relationships. I can't write smut or lemons to save my life, but you, oh Kami, you're brilliant at it! It's never raunchy, but always sensual, beautiful, and easy; like sex should be. Even if the characters get hot and heavy you still write it tastefully. FF is stupid. Your work is art and that shouldn't be censored. Art IS an explosion after all ;) Good luck on your new site!
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Damn... I just discovered you and now you're almost gonna be gone?! FML
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
It is unlikely that you will ever read this but I just wanted to say that I hope you live full filing life. And live it to the full in what ever you deem fit. This message also goes out to anyone else who my find this tiny insignificant message and embrace your mortality
braxy29 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
oh wow, and i just discovered your work here. at least i know where i can go for more! thanks for letting us know.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
It's a pity you're no longer posting on fanfiction. I'd like to know why, since I was unable to read your first notice before it was brought down, but I suppose you'll no longer be responding to this penname.

Thank you for your hard work and the various stories you've published! They've all been wonderful.
Miss Pibbles chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So sad to hear you're leaving ! It sucks how they are getting rid of the good smut, you know? I just wish they learned the difference before doing this :(

Stripped Bare was honestly one of my favourite stories. Seriously, I loved it!

Anyways, good luck on the other site!
Sakura-Hime Uchiha Loves KPOP chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
It is sad that your leaving FF but i totally understand why. I mean i feel like i'm on pins and needles on this site now, i'm like seriously afraid at any moment my stories will be deleted. I wish FF would give it a rest with the changes and now being so strict with the rules (which i still don't understand! For years they let practically everyone get away with stuff on here and NOW everything on FF is bad) but i will follow you to your new spot! You are my Fav author and i want to keep reading your stories :)
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
T.T I'm sorry J-Pop.. or now known as Purple_Panic! :P I seriously loved pretty much all (because I'm not sure if I read all your fics yet... LoL, I have some catching up to do) your fics! I especially loved your Black Lagoon one because Rock and Revy greatness for smut! And, must not forget my favorite pairings of Sakura and Kakashi! Oh and Nami and Zoro... T.T just awesome! Loved them all! I've pretty much seen across the board fantastic authors getting their stories removed because of this purging... I was hoping this would never happen, but it looks like fanfiction will continually disappointment us til the end of time. I've already favorited the other website you mentioned! Still supporting you! One of your fans! 8D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I am sorry to hear that. I will definitely check you out at that new site.
Great works by the way.
Gooperchickenfac chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Thanks for posting where your new work is! I'll totes be following you over...I feel so creepy right now. :/
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Gosh I'm going to miss reading your stories on here, but I'll read you on your new site of course! So sorry they're being unreasonble
raishowna chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
hey I know you won't be showing up here any more but are you keeping the stories here as well? or are you deleting the account altogether i really hope not...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »