Reviews for Promise of a Lifetime
Unaviajante chapter 1 . 1/12
Aw es un fic tan tierno 3 me dan ganas de llorar de lo lindos que son :) gracias por escribirlo 3
Ohmehgawdnotagain chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
Love it! So short, brief, and passionate! OMG! I just love this pairing sooo much!
You did amazing!
AnimeTossUp chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Cute They're my OTP
Satosen chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I just finished watching the series... I'm cryin all over place again... Nice job u awsome person :D U captured the character's very well :3
;3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
love it
secrethief531 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I'm crying so sad and cute honest as well
NeverInMyLife chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
*squeal*
HiddenHero220 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
"...but what is normal when it comes to Sion?" No argument there.
Malty chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is so lovely! Sweet but containing real feeling that gives a little more weight. My only criticism is that we skip from a 'kiss full of innocence' to 'they crash together once more' quite abruptly; what I enjoyed about the innocence line was that it fits their age and Shion who we know to be inexperienced, so the sheer speed with which things gets full on lusty threw me out of what had up until then been a piece where that was all between the lines. Just one more paragraph or so would be good to bridge that gap so it doesn't feel so sudden, especially given this piece creates a real mood, and it's a shame to be jarred out of that.

It takes longer to explain criticisms than simpley say 'I liked it' so it looks like I've spent more time here criticising than praising, but please know I mean it in a totally constructive manner, and only because what works, works so well. Please keep writing :)
Ryzuya chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Q_Q i cried again. reading this along with the ending song of no.6 UGHHH WHY DIDNT THE author turn the anime into a proper yaoi
KuroChi Cross chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
aw so sweet! with a bit of fire in there. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is sweet, the kiss is rated T for a reason though. LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was beautiful, almost as beautiful as when they danced in the anime. I hope you write a sequel to this but it's okay if you don't want to. This alone is already beautiful enough. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Wow, that was so cute and hot O.O Good Job (ㅇㅅㅇ)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love them dancing. So beautiful