Reviews for The Twelve Dates of Love
Myfanfix chapter 51 . 6/4
Wonderful story! Wow!
00Misty chapter 38 . 5/8
"What's it like to be a "normal" person"

waw yugi, waw, I have never wished that I could slap a fictional character until this moment. Just waw.
MoonKent chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
I'm really enjoying this story so far! It's unlike anything that I've seen before, and it's really interesting to see the characters in such different situations.

Also, even though I know this fic is long over and done, here's some details about rock climbing, just in case you ever want to write about it again!

To go rock climbing, you wear a harness that straps snugly around your waist and the top of each leg. It has a loop at the front where a D-shaped piece of metal, called a carabiner, attaches the rope to your harness. The rope and carabiner are usually rated for at least 3000 pounds of force/weight, so there's no worry about it breaking. The climber also wears a helmet, and can wear special gloves and climbing shoes, if desired (which the show would probably have had them do). Although the climber is generally expected to climb under their own strength, they will have a belayer, who will keep their safety rope taut, and can help give them extra leverage through difficult spaces if need be. Since the rope is kept taut, in the unlikely event of a fall, the climber will drop no more than a few feet, and there will not be a huge jerk in the rope like some may expect. In fact, if a climber gets tired, they can simply let go of the cliff and allow the belayer to simply hold them there while they rest. This doesn't require a ton of strength either, since it's dependent on the tension of the rope as it winds around the carabiner. The belayer is always at the bottom of the cliff. A person at the top of the cliff is generally not required, though they may help with moral support, and giving a climber clues for the route with the best handholds.

If you find this interesting, feel free to use it! If not, I will continue to enjoy your story anyway! :)
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 51 . 9/15/2014
First of all, I really loved this; normally, I'd have lost interest in a story this long as soon as it started getting too dramatic, but I was hooked, and am so glad that I kept going. But, there's something that really bothers me about this, especially after reading this final A/N. You say this is a non-magic AU, but there is magic woven into every single phrase. You brought these characters to life in a way that is entirely your own, and dragged me (and many, many others, I'm sure) into their world with you. And, if that's not magic, I don't know what is.
KCRose17 chapter 51 . 8/12/2014
Good story wish it had gone till the wedding night with a little hint of what said wedding night was going to be like for Yugi and Yami. Other then that good read and thank you for posting it up.
kanyon01 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
God I would so read the hell out of a Seto/Jou centered story if you wrote it. I just adore them together and you portray them so well, so classicly. That's harder to find now. I would love and read that fic so much. If you ever got the chance to write one focused more towards them, even if it were shorter, I would read it! And I know a lot of other people would too, because you're a fantastic writer!
leneo chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
i love thisssss
TexasDreamer01 chapter 51 . 2/8/2014
Nah, I like this title better. Works sort of like an origin story, y'know?
KoiinuNe chapter 51 . 12/30/2013
Just to let you know, I had to hold in a squel at the last scene (2:56am right now) and had to settle for grinning like a loon. xD

I had a question about the title too. Halfway through, I kept wondering why it was based on the dates, when that was done with lol know I know. Titles do take forever to "find" lol. Awesome job on this story!
happyfeet3 chapter 51 . 12/17/2013
i sqieled. like a kttle girl. i realy lkiked the dating part in the storie. that was the best. vivinam arts ere a drag, over all i want ot read it agin!
AdriftUponASeaOfTime chapter 51 . 10/20/2013
Just. Just.

Nope. I can't manage it. It might be partially because it's very late at night, but I think it's mostly just because this story is too amazing for words.
Write on.
Fragments of Imagination chapter 51 . 10/8/2013
Good work!
xfallenangel13x chapter 51 . 9/22/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaa! I LOVED this story! So cute and amrjskfbifjakcue- rjskfbifjakcue!

It's honestly one if the most original non-magic AU's I've ever read. I found myself squealing, getting angry, and even on the verge of tears. And that's a pretty difficult reaction to get out of me, lol! So, it's just all-around FEELS.

I'd like to advertise your story in the A/N of one of my own. A recommendation, you kknow

You cool with that? XD
Guest chapter 51 . 9/17/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY!
SnuggleBunnyChanWasHere chapter 51 . 8/23/2013
Aww, I'm sad it ended. I wanted to see when Yuugi and Aknamkanon met (I thought it would be interesting). I really liked the story, though. There were some moments when I felt like I wanted to skip ahead because I thought it would make me too sad, but then you would surprise with an unusual turn of events that could wrap a slick rabbit around your finger; it really was interesting to look upon. If all writers in the world were fairly this good, we might soon be putting art out of business! ;3
Chyu-Chyu for now!