Reviews for Dear My Friend
DisappointedARose chapter 1 . 7/7
Wonderful! I hope, if possible for you, this continues!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Mohhre!
Lunar Knight Rider chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Please continue.
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
A series, please! I spotted only one typo, but it didn't detract much from the story. It was beautiful and I'll look forward to you making a series if you decide to.
Master of The Wild Card chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Love it so far. Keep the story going, I would like to see where this goes.
Dead Resoleon chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Wow, this was really descriptive. I could picture myself perfectly in Chikane's situation with how you were descriptive here. It was such a beautiful One Shot to read.

I like these kinds of stories where there isn't much dialogue said and what goes on in the minds of characters is being described with great length.

Once again, this was a very interesting story to read. I'm saving this.

-SevilResoleon
Soujirouka chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwaaa that was such a great start to the story. I love how part was on the form of a letter, it's really poetic and beautiful. I always feel bad for Chikane at the beginning but that means that it is now your obligation to keep writing and finish the story ;) I reaaaalllly want to see what kind of story it turns out to be, I just hope it's not a tragedy at the end :'( that would make me sad. Anyway, if you need a reason to keep writing look no further, I'm cheering you on! Love it
Honulicious chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Well that was a major cliff hanger. I guess himeko didn't know about chikane's collapse. I wonder what her response I felt so sorry for chikane.
Novel-A-Holic chapter 1 . 6/30/2012