Reviews for In Which Korra Grows Up
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
I am the person who reviewed this chapter as Mary Rose on 12/6/12. I want to apologize for my stupidity. When I first read this story, I had only seen the first few episodes and didn't know that Korra couldn't connect with Aang. Please ignore my idiotic suggestion!
Mary Rose chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Aww, this is very sweet. I think there should be a story about a young Korra connecting with Avatar Aang and maybe going into the Avatar State.
SamanthaSamma chapter 11 . 10/15/2012
aww :( So cute but...sad.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Thanks! Nice including the secret tunnel song!

Hate to make another request, but...Korra hearing about the moon and Yue? You don't have to, it's just a suggestion! Sorry!
Inyunaruto365 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
Aw, this is sweet! How about a chapter with Korra meeting Mako, Bolin, and Asami?
mynameisnotsherly chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
_ my feels my poor feels
SamanthaSamma chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Ah I really love this each chapter is very well written. And this one made me cry a little. I don't know maybe i'm just a softie.
SamanthaSamma chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Lol really cute.
Ender The Time Lady chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Okay, I get that this is serious and important, but the mental image of Tenzin giving Korra "The Talk" is priceless.
SOMEONE MAKE FANART! I CAN'T DRAW WORTH CRAP!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
First off, I lved the random mentioning of Haru's mustache. Second, this was sad and nostalgic, so you nailed the mood perfectly.

You should have Korra go penguin sledding!
Confused chapter 10 . 8/29/2012
Great your back with a new story.

Though shame you quite Aryan. That had a quite a lot of potential.
J. Idanian chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Having just read this series for the first time, I think you've done a good job with it. Honestly, someone's mundane life can't be made into an epic story most of the time, but with an episodic series of one-shots, it works out very well, as it does here, and I think you've got Korra's character worked out pretty well. If I get the time, I'll go and check out your other story.
Matoi27 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Lol nice meeting xD
author2be3 chapter 10 . 7/31/2012
You are doing NaNoWriMo? I wish you good luck, you have my blessings!
Emina333 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
"mommy daddy look i can bemd!"
" that's great sweetie, let's see!"
-poof fire-
senna and tonraq look at each other wha?