Reviews for The Human Strikes Back
Angelicsailor chapter 10 . 9/13
Honestly, kinda thinking Jason is a dick now... Too bad I thought this was pretty interesting.
Queen Alana 0108 chapter 38 . 8/31
awesome stories i like the fact we see bella in a different light and someone outside of the supernatural and can still be bad ass you thanks please keep writing
k chapter 38 . 8/18
I love your stories. Your writing is well thought out and so nice to read. Thank for such a fun and excellent story. I really enjoy the fact you write a strong Bella. Thank you for writing and I plan on checking out your other sights.
1tinac chapter 38 . 5/11
Loved this story. Really like her jason.
merniizztat chapter 38 . 5/8
Muy bueno
cerberusfluffy chapter 25 . 4/15
I am rereading this again, Emphasis on again. Don't know how many times I go back and read your stuff. But something will remind me of your stories and then I have to go read a specific part, or in the case today, the whole story again. Thanks for what you do, it makes me happy and feeds my obsession.
aimili-sage chapter 38 . 1/1
Jason is my favorite oc. Love reading this story.
Shatteredxo chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
I really liked this! Badass Bella is the best Bella! And Jason was great. Now to read your other stories.
bbonin chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
I don't understand how esme and Alice has reacted this way. They knew the results of the betrayal of Edward. If they felt like that about a vampire loves, that's it. They acted like its fine with Jason and they scolded Edward for hoping Jason dies.
nopeidontexistever chapter 36 . 9/4/2016
I really loved and cackled very hard at Jacob's relief that he didn't imprint on one of the babies.
IsabellaElric chapter 38 . 7/20/2016
Oh my gosh. What a great story. I never read stories with an oc as one of the main characters. I am so glad that's did. I loved it so much! Jason and Bella are perfect and wonderful. Great Job!
waterdemon9 chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Okay so ive been reading your stories and they are all great and this one seems great to so far... however in the very beginning you have it as BPOV when it is actually Charlie's si that's just a little bit confusing and then when Jason is introducing himself I believe it is like the fourth or fifth break you have it says something like "call me Charlie" sue insisted ... something along those lines but I think it's supposed to be Charlie insisted . Other than those few things I didn't see anything else wrong with your chapter. Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to go back and fix it...

Waterdemon9
andrewpine chapter 38 . 7/13/2016
Enjoyed it for the second time post the rest of ''Spy Games'',please.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 7/13/2016
Domesticated vampire killer. I know Jasper and Daddy C are upset that their insane mates are dead,but i cannot believe that Jasper is really in love with some female that is built like a ten year old boy.
andrewpine chapter 36 . 7/13/2016
Would have loved to see a sequel with more in depth involvement of the other team members,especially i can't get on your site or you won't upload them here guess i never is life,and we move on.