Reviews for The Human Strikes Back
great story
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 38 . 3/18
Great story poor Jasper
Aesheri chapter 38 . 2/16
So I wanted to leave some awesome review about how amazing this story was, how much I am in love with Jason and Serenity, and how I envy your writing ability. Had this big review all planned out. But then I read this. And the only thing left to say besides all the praise:
*snort*
Uncle Moron xD
bamagal110 chapter 38 . 1/26
O my you have no ideal how much I love this story and I want my own Jason. The fact he is human and such a badass was awsome. I Am sorry I did not review every chapter I just got so caught up..I feel for Esme and Alice I do Edward was family, but I find it funny they did not stand with him until he was dead, everyone has a choice who they love and Edward left and he destroyed Bella so of course she was gonna change and with seeing the newborn's who would not be affraid of that..
theoneandonlysue chapter 38 . 1/22
Sad to see the story end, but great ending!
theoneandonlysue chapter 37 . 1/22
Holy crap! The last few chapters have been intense! While reading, you feel as if you are right in the excitement! Your writing is superb! Enough details to get the image, but not too much that it is drawn out. Congrats on another great chapter! Im excited to continue wit. This story!
theoneandonlysue chapter 29 . 1/22
I love this story! Im not much on reviews, sadly. But i think i may start doing them more often. I am a born and bred texan, and i love how you incorporate It into your stories! This chapter was great, add in the amazing song (a favorite of mine) and it sky rockets! Keep up the great work!
jarindanielle chapter 36 . 12/26/2014
fckin Esme. burn her. and Alice's punk ass can be fried too.
jarindanielle chapter 15 . 12/24/2014
I thought Jake was gna imprint on Sere... still early tho.
jarindanielle chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
lol poor girl just can't hv normal
Nana Whitlock chapter 38 . 10/3/2014
Loved it I was sad to see it come to an end. Keep up the good work in the writing.
milagglad chapter 38 . 9/19/2014
Me gusta
Btterflykiss69 chapter 38 . 9/5/2014
Loved it.
Jana chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Charlie knows how to ask a good question :D
Jana chapter 4 . 9/1/2014