Reviews for The Human Strikes Back
I loved it.
MiccaF chapter 37 . 9/4
Love this one! Have to love Connolly!
Genesis26 chapter 1 . 8/9
love this stroy! 4th time reading it... just as good as the 1st time!
Gizmo60 chapter 38 . 7/19
This story is awesome. It moved at a fantastically fast pace so there were no boring bits at all. You had me completely engrossed from the start to the finish. I loved how you brought your characters to life and their awesome personalities. It was exciting and drew me in so that I hung off every word. It had me anxious one minute and roaring with laughter the next. To say that I absolutely loved it is an understatement but totally true. This has got to be one of my most favorite stories of all time. Thank you. You have an amazing talent. Now, I am going to read some more, of your work.
Rusty chapter 25 . 6/12
You have a keen sense of ridiculous. Thank you for sharing your work
Ray87 chapter 38 . 4/19
Awesome story love reading u stories
izzyandrews123 chapter 38 . 3/21
I've read this twice now and I love it! thank you for writing! Jason is great! I love that you gave Bella an edge as a human!
tammgrogan chapter 38 . 2/12
Thank you for writing another wonderful story, one to the next one.
Angelicsailor chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Honestly, kinda thinking Jason is a dick now... Too bad I thought this was pretty interesting.
Queen Alana 0108 chapter 38 . 8/31/2017
awesome stories i like the fact we see bella in a different light and someone outside of the supernatural and can still be bad ass you thanks please keep writing
k chapter 38 . 8/18/2017
I love your stories. Your writing is well thought out and so nice to read. Thank for such a fun and excellent story. I really enjoy the fact you write a strong Bella. Thank you for writing and I plan on checking out your other sights.
1tinac chapter 38 . 5/11/2017
Loved this story. Really like her jason.
merniizztat chapter 38 . 5/8/2017
Muy bueno
cerberusfluffy chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
I am rereading this again, Emphasis on again. Don't know how many times I go back and read your stuff. But something will remind me of your stories and then I have to go read a specific part, or in the case today, the whole story again. Thanks for what you do, it makes me happy and feeds my obsession.
aimili-sage chapter 38 . 1/1/2017
Jason is my favorite oc. Love reading this story.