Reviews for The Human Strikes Back
1tinac chapter 38 . 5/11
Loved this story. Really like her jason.
merniizztat chapter 38 . 5/8
Muy bueno
cerberusfluffy chapter 25 . 4/15
I am rereading this again, Emphasis on again. Don't know how many times I go back and read your stuff. But something will remind me of your stories and then I have to go read a specific part, or in the case today, the whole story again. Thanks for what you do, it makes me happy and feeds my obsession.
aimili-sage chapter 38 . 1/1
Jason is my favorite oc. Love reading this story.
Shatteredxo chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
I really liked this! Badass Bella is the best Bella! And Jason was great. Now to read your other stories.
bbonin chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
I don't understand how esme and Alice has reacted this way. They knew the results of the betrayal of Edward. If they felt like that about a vampire loves, that's it. They acted like its fine with Jason and they scolded Edward for hoping Jason dies.
nopeidontexistever chapter 36 . 9/4/2016
I really loved and cackled very hard at Jacob's relief that he didn't imprint on one of the babies.
IsabellaElric chapter 38 . 7/20/2016
Oh my gosh. What a great story. I never read stories with an oc as one of the main characters. I am so glad that's did. I loved it so much! Jason and Bella are perfect and wonderful. Great Job!
waterdemon9 chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
Okay so ive been reading your stories and they are all great and this one seems great to so far... however in the very beginning you have it as BPOV when it is actually Charlie's si that's just a little bit confusing and then when Jason is introducing himself I believe it is like the fourth or fifth break you have it says something like "call me Charlie" sue insisted ... something along those lines but I think it's supposed to be Charlie insisted . Other than those few things I didn't see anything else wrong with your chapter. Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to go back and fix it...

Waterdemon9
andrewpine chapter 38 . 7/13/2016
Enjoyed it for the second time post the rest of ''Spy Games'',please.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 7/13/2016
Domesticated vampire killer. I know Jasper and Daddy C are upset that their insane mates are dead,but i cannot believe that Jasper is really in love with some female that is built like a ten year old boy.
andrewpine chapter 36 . 7/13/2016
Would have loved to see a sequel with more in depth involvement of the other team members,especially i can't get on your site or you won't upload them here guess i never is life,and we move on.
andrewpine chapter 35 . 7/13/2016
Don't worry Jason in a few years they will be coming out with crossovers that are better and look more manlier then minivans. then you can get your man card back and use the minivan for target practice. LOL now lets go kill some vamps.
andrewpine chapter 34 . 7/13/2016
It seems that our government is quicker on the ball at developing weapons to kill vamps then the one that was in charge in'' Starship Troopers ''in their fight against the bugs.i. needed exploding shells for those rifles.
How happy will the boss be when Jason tells her it could be awhile before they are done fighting the bad guys?
andrewpine chapter 33 . 7/13/2016
One insane little prick has met his end ,now we get to see the insane come out of mommy now that her baby boy is gone.I always claimed Esme was flipped when her human baby died and brought it over to her vampire life. thus her obsession with her ''children'' in her ''family'' and never wanting them to leave the nest so she can baby and smother them with her love for eternity and sooth her guilt of being a bad mother.