Reviews for The Human Strikes Back
marveling.aesthetics chapter 36 . 9/4
I really loved and cackled very hard at Jacob's relief that he didn't imprint on one of the babies.
IsabellaElric chapter 38 . 7/20
Oh my gosh. What a great story. I never read stories with an oc as one of the main characters. I am so glad that's did. I loved it so much! Jason and Bella are perfect and wonderful. Great Job!
waterdemon9 chapter 5 . 7/16
Okay so ive been reading your stories and they are all great and this one seems great to so far... however in the very beginning you have it as BPOV when it is actually Charlie's si that's just a little bit confusing and then when Jason is introducing himself I believe it is like the fourth or fifth break you have it says something like "call me Charlie" sue insisted ... something along those lines but I think it's supposed to be Charlie insisted . Other than those few things I didn't see anything else wrong with your chapter. Just thought I'd let you know in case you wanted to go back and fix it...

Waterdemon9
andrewpine chapter 38 . 7/13
Enjoyed it for the second time post the rest of ''Spy Games'',please.
andrewpine chapter 37 . 7/13
Domesticated vampire killer. I know Jasper and Daddy C are upset that their insane mates are dead,but i cannot believe that Jasper is really in love with some female that is built like a ten year old boy.
andrewpine chapter 36 . 7/13
Would have loved to see a sequel with more in depth involvement of the other team members,especially i can't get on your site or you won't upload them here guess i never is life,and we move on.
andrewpine chapter 35 . 7/13
Don't worry Jason in a few years they will be coming out with crossovers that are better and look more manlier then minivans. then you can get your man card back and use the minivan for target practice. LOL now lets go kill some vamps.
andrewpine chapter 34 . 7/13
It seems that our government is quicker on the ball at developing weapons to kill vamps then the one that was in charge in'' Starship Troopers ''in their fight against the bugs.i. needed exploding shells for those rifles.
How happy will the boss be when Jason tells her it could be awhile before they are done fighting the bad guys?
andrewpine chapter 33 . 7/13
One insane little prick has met his end ,now we get to see the insane come out of mommy now that her baby boy is gone.I always claimed Esme was flipped when her human baby died and brought it over to her vampire life. thus her obsession with her ''children'' in her ''family'' and never wanting them to leave the nest so she can baby and smother them with her love for eternity and sooth her guilt of being a bad mother.
andrewpine chapter 32 . 7/13
Lets see how the cocky asshole likes jumping out of a like Jason finally has some werewolf killing bragging rights.
andrewpine chapter 31 . 7/13
Always wondered how the Romanians got the Werewolves to work with them since they are mortal enemies.
andrewpine chapter 28 . 7/12
If Eddie isn't Gay no one is.
andrewpine chapter 27 . 7/12
Story always gets better when Peter and Char show up.
andrewpine chapter 25 . 7/12
Glad you didn't stop here then we would not have gotten to read how Eddie died.
andrewpine chapter 24 . 7/12
If they were in the middle of a war why would they bring their elite guard to take out seven vamps and one little girl?