Reviews for The Human Strikes Back
Rusty chapter 25 . 6/12
You have a keen sense of ridiculous. Thank you for sharing your work
Ray87 chapter 38 . 4/19
Awesome story love reading u stories
izzyandrews123 chapter 38 . 3/21
I've read this twice now and I love it! thank you for writing! Jason is great! I love that you gave Bella an edge as a human!
tammgrogan chapter 38 . 2/12
Thank you for writing another wonderful story, one to the next one.
Angelicsailor chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Honestly, kinda thinking Jason is a dick now... Too bad I thought this was pretty interesting.
Queen Alana 0108 chapter 38 . 8/31/2017
awesome stories i like the fact we see bella in a different light and someone outside of the supernatural and can still be bad ass you thanks please keep writing
k chapter 38 . 8/18/2017
I love your stories. Your writing is well thought out and so nice to read. Thank for such a fun and excellent story. I really enjoy the fact you write a strong Bella. Thank you for writing and I plan on checking out your other sights.
1tinac chapter 38 . 5/11/2017
Loved this story. Really like her jason.
merniizztat chapter 38 . 5/8/2017
Muy bueno
cerberusfluffy chapter 25 . 4/15/2017
I am rereading this again, Emphasis on again. Don't know how many times I go back and read your stuff. But something will remind me of your stories and then I have to go read a specific part, or in the case today, the whole story again. Thanks for what you do, it makes me happy and feeds my obsession.
aimili-sage chapter 38 . 1/1/2017
Jason is my favorite oc. Love reading this story.
Shatteredxo chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
I really liked this! Badass Bella is the best Bella! And Jason was great. Now to read your other stories.
bbonin chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
I don't understand how esme and Alice has reacted this way. They knew the results of the betrayal of Edward. If they felt like that about a vampire loves, that's it. They acted like its fine with Jason and they scolded Edward for hoping Jason dies.
nopeidontexistever chapter 36 . 9/4/2016
I really loved and cackled very hard at Jacob's relief that he didn't imprint on one of the babies.
IsabellaElric chapter 38 . 7/20/2016
Oh my gosh. What a great story. I never read stories with an oc as one of the main characters. I am so glad that's did. I loved it so much! Jason and Bella are perfect and wonderful. Great Job!