Reviews for When Jeff Met Annie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I demand this be finished!
Blunt Dagger chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Love it! Please continue it!
LostInFanfics chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Haha! That was pure gold, with Jeff and Abed in the Dreamatorium. I felt the same way by the time S3 had ended. Looked to me as though Annie began to sort of reject Jeff and act cold towards him, while he was clearly liking her more and more, maybe even falling in love with her. I feel a little... sad and insecure as a J/A shipper now, but hopefully S4 will bring some light into the matter. Until then, can't wait to read more of your upcoming chapters.
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
oh dang! he's in trouble.
shippersgonnaship chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
O.M.G. NO! don't do this to me. thsi was so good i love it. I need a second chapter though to have my happy ending. Abed was so good i liked his narrating a lot.
SafariSunshine chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That's what happens when you wait so long, Jeff. What a great start! I hope he can convince her that he cares about her and that he's the right guy for her.
Aevr chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this has potential
i liked it!
keep the good work )
tvlover84 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaahh! feelings! this is so sad. I feel bad for Jeff even though he probs needed to be shaken up. omg i hope this isnt over! love this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh no. Poor Jeff. Should have said something when he had the chance! Is this finished?