Reviews for Changing Seasons
MissMJS chapter 6 . 7/21
Alrighty, I am officially following you! THIS IS SO AWESOME! The frustration, the fluff, the emotions: spot on, my friend!
I gotta say, though, "FINALLY! That blue doofus is actually thinking now!" Ah, that lovable doofus...
Bloom Rossetta chapter 6 . 3/26
That... Was... AMAZING/ ADORABLE/ FUNNY/ SOMETHING I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO/ SONAMY! THIS IS NOW MY FAVORITE FANFIC! YOU ARE TALENTED WITH CREATIVITY, WRITING SKILLS, AND DON'T FORGET SONAMY PASSION! * Cries then suddenly falls to the ground motionless... * BTW I'm dead...
Bloom Rossetta chapter 2 . 3/26
I love the little arguement in April! I laughed at the cotton candy part! Cute yet Humorous! Just what I love about your storys/ FanFics!
Bloom Rossetta chapter 1 . 3/26
I'm SUPER HAPPY * Clears Throat * Someone ' Ring a bell? ' recommended this story to me! It's super creative to use months and holidays to show Sonic's love developing for Amy! I can't wait to read on. Promise me something... Don't EVER let anyone tell you your writing techniques are horrible, because I've meet some people/ read some comments that say the author isn't doing a good job. If some people DO tell you that, don't let it bring you down. Of course, constructed criticism could be allowed at times, but other than that, some comments are harsh abou storys/ FanFics. I hope you remember I told you this. Your special, your amazing, your talented, your... DIVERSE!

- Blue .T Hedgehog

- P.S Diverse/ Diversity is my favorite word!
01SonAmy01 chapter 6 . 3/26
YEAH YOU UPDATED THE STORY! :D omg it's been so long, (not in a moany way - I'm excited). I loved it! You always have this awesome balance of description and dialogue, and it flows really well. And it's so good to read this story again! I remember it was one of my favourites _
(getting nostalgic now) but aw man it's been so long since I've been on this site. Anyway - awesome chapter. I'm happy you've updated it :)
AmegakureAngel chapter 6 . 3/26
Aww this chapter was adorable! Especially Sonic at the end :) It was worth the wait, don't worry! Love seeing an update from you! Hope all is well!
zennyzen chapter 6 . 3/26
Skyelara! You don't kniw how pleased i was to see your name around again! Long time no see. Loved the new chapter. Can always trust you with quality writing.
GingeOnDaFringe chapter 6 . 3/25
I had no idea it'd been that long XP So cute though, mostly worth the wait ;)
Chaotic Reflections chapter 6 . 3/25
Oh my goodness, Skye! You don't know how ecstatic I was to see that you updated this gem of a story! And it certainly didn't disappoint. I enjoyed the playful banter between Sonic and Amy, and they seemed at ease and comfortable around each other.

And that kiss... I squealed, okay? I had this dopey grin on my face and this intense happiness bloomed in my heart. I absolutely adored this chapter! I'm so glad you updated, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jazzatron chapter 6 . 3/25
well would look at this your finally back anyway I forgot everything that's happened in this story but this was a nice chapter to say the least
alonealexabluerose chapter 6 . 3/25
Yay they finally kissed! Update soon!
PlaneCrazy chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I really like this story, and you should UPdate.
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I realise this story is a few years old now, but I have to tell you it's one of my favourites! I love your writing, the pace, the plot...the emotion! You've made me laugh so much. Cringe in places and swoon at how cute and romantic it is. I'm so sad there isn't more to it and will still hope that one day you do finish it. But for now I'm so grateful I found it. :)
Jazzatron chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Great story don't think you'll be returning anytime soon
a-mvrie chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
Okay, this story is really good! I love how it's in Sonic's pov. It's beautifully written. But I hope you can update and finish this soon! It's so so good and I just wanna know what's going to happen. Hope you can get back to this story and update!