Reviews for Changing Seasons
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Awww chaos emerald chocolates would be soooo cute! *w*
Bunnylass chapter 6 . 9/19/2016
"So...will you be not friends with me?"

THAT is exactly how I imagined Sonic would say it too! I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to review this fantastic, PERFECT chapter! I thought once I fell pregnant I'd have all the time in the world for writing and reading. But I'm less than 2 weeks to my due date and I haven't read or written since the beginning, lol!

But oh my gosh this was everything I hoped it would be! I am so glad you stuck with the story and carried on fighting through the writers block, I knew you could do it! I truly don't think this needed anymore than this, it flowed amazingly, was so in character I loved it and has given me all the grins and warm fuzzies the other chapters did.

Thank you so much, I LOVED it! I hope you're doing well too?! :)
MissMJS chapter 6 . 7/21/2016
Alrighty, I am officially following you! THIS IS SO AWESOME! The frustration, the fluff, the emotions: spot on, my friend!
I gotta say, though, "FINALLY! That blue doofus is actually thinking now!" Ah, that lovable doofus...
Amelia Bloom Rosetta chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
That... Was... AMAZING/ ADORABLE/ FUNNY/ SOMETHING I CAN TOTALLY RELATE TO/ SONAMY! THIS IS NOW MY FAVORITE FANFIC! YOU ARE TALENTED WITH CREATIVITY, WRITING SKILLS, AND DON'T FORGET SONAMY PASSION! * Cries then suddenly falls to the ground motionless... * BTW I'm dead...
Amelia Bloom Rosetta chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
I love the little arguement in April! I laughed at the cotton candy part! Cute yet Humorous! Just what I love about your storys/ FanFics!
Amelia Bloom Rosetta chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
I'm SUPER HAPPY * Clears Throat * Someone ' Ring a bell? ' recommended this story to me! It's super creative to use months and holidays to show Sonic's love developing for Amy! I can't wait to read on. Promise me something... Don't EVER let anyone tell you your writing techniques are horrible, because I've meet some people/ read some comments that say the author isn't doing a good job. If some people DO tell you that, don't let it bring you down. Of course, constructed criticism could be allowed at times, but other than that, some comments are harsh abou storys/ FanFics. I hope you remember I told you this. Your special, your amazing, your talented, your... DIVERSE!

- Blue .T Hedgehog

- P.S Diverse/ Diversity is my favorite word!
01SonAmy01 chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
YEAH YOU UPDATED THE STORY! :D omg it's been so long, (not in a moany way - I'm excited). I loved it! You always have this awesome balance of description and dialogue, and it flows really well. And it's so good to read this story again! I remember it was one of my favourites _
(getting nostalgic now) but aw man it's been so long since I've been on this site. Anyway - awesome chapter. I'm happy you've updated it :)
AmegakureAngel chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Aww this chapter was adorable! Especially Sonic at the end :) It was worth the wait, don't worry! Love seeing an update from you! Hope all is well!
zennyzen chapter 6 . 3/26/2016
Skyelara! You don't kniw how pleased i was to see your name around again! Long time no see. Loved the new chapter. Can always trust you with quality writing.
GingeOnDaFringe chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
I had no idea it'd been that long XP So cute though, mostly worth the wait ;)
Chaotic Reflections chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Oh my goodness, Skye! You don't know how ecstatic I was to see that you updated this gem of a story! And it certainly didn't disappoint. I enjoyed the playful banter between Sonic and Amy, and they seemed at ease and comfortable around each other.

And that kiss... I squealed, okay? I had this dopey grin on my face and this intense happiness bloomed in my heart. I absolutely adored this chapter! I'm so glad you updated, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Jazzatron chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
well would look at this your finally back anyway I forgot everything that's happened in this story but this was a nice chapter to say the least
alonealexabluerose chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
Yay they finally kissed! Update soon!
PlaneCrazy chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
I really like this story, and you should UPdate.
Bunnylass chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
I realise this story is a few years old now, but I have to tell you it's one of my favourites! I love your writing, the pace, the plot...the emotion! You've made me laugh so much. Cringe in places and swoon at how cute and romantic it is. I'm so sad there isn't more to it and will still hope that one day you do finish it. But for now I'm so grateful I found it. :)