Reviews for Cherry Sours
petmom1213 chapter 35 . 5/9
This is awesome. I loved it. I wish it went on farther with their lives. But it was sweet and funny and sexy, whooo hot and sexy. Thank you for your writing.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 7 . 5/6
Love
I think she is being a moron and acting really, really stupid and immature.
MsLiss chapter 17 . 8/1/2016
That was really hot but I couldn't get out of my head that they didn't use a condom and he hasn't broken up with Vicky.

This is a rash decision on Bella's part.
She been going on about his rep but not once asked who he is cheating on.
And I mean no condom, ew
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
Adorable little gemini gypsy child. Lvin it.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Interesting first chapter. I like that Tanya isn't your typical blond bitch and seems like a good friend to Bella instead of her nemesis. What does Bella do for a living? Is Riley in her life or in his kids life? Seems like Bella doesn't have any help from him, but does she get child support? Looking forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
Chameleah86
I think that was by far and away the very best love/sex scene I have ever read! I've read a few too! Your Edward is so sexy and such a dirty talker too! Gah! What I wouldn't give to go a round with him. You've ruined me for all other Edwards! Fucking awesome you are!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Chameleah86
I absolutely fucking LOVE this story! And cherry sours too... Edward is so sexy and confident and Bella is sassy and feisty. Love! It!
pamaroo chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Loved this! Would love to see a future take sometime soon!
divyvicki chapter 35 . 9/22/2014
Really cute story. Enjoyed reading it.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 9/17/2014
Wow! Sold out show! Great!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 9/13/2014
Lauren and Victoria together! What an interesting twist.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
Oh, come on. Bella is smarter than to believe either of those two skanks!
just a fan chapter 31 . 9/4/2014
things are looking up, I'm not good w reviews but putting all the bad language aside, this has been a good story.
just a fan chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
sounds like it going to be a great story