Reviews for The Geekado
Eugene the Magical Jeep chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Brilliance. I have nothing more to say.
Eugene the Magical Jeep chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I think I love you.
Michelle the Editor chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
I loved this even before I started watching Buffy. It's really clever, the rewritten lyrics aren't forced, and it's very funny. I imagine once I actually reach the season in question it'll become hilarious. Thank you!
Bre chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
WOW! I loved this, its super funny and really took me back to when I watched BtVS air on the WB.
Merely Corroborative Detail chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh that was excellent; most excellent!
DWH chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
...that explains EVERYTHING.

Seriously, brilliantly done. I was so very entertained by the whole show. Someone should stage it. :D
katt chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
ABSOLUTLY BLOODY BRILIANT!
SecondSilk chapter 2 . 10/5/2004
Brilliant. They should film it, and show it every year at Christmas.

Maggie Walsh did a very good Katisha.

You merged the plots extremely well.

Very funny. I also particularly liked Riley's "I got better," line.
The Fink chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
Oh, OH!, that is absolutely hysterically, brilliantly done. Absolutely perfect - and I may appropriate your version of The Lord High Executioner's List for the purposes of singing :)
*applauding*
Clayr chapter 2 . 2/11/2004
*chuckles* Having recently seen Topsy-Turvy, I'm extremely impressed that you could write lyrics that fit with Gilbert's old ones. Bravo!
duj chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
I love the way you've twinrd Buffy characters into the Mikado. wonderful.
PS I started reading you cos Honor H praises you in OBAFU.
LadyLupin chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
ROTFLMAO... and everyone in the computer lab is staring at me o.o You've achieved that perfect mix of original lyrics and new stuff that makes a parody *happen*-even the dialogue in between! "A letter from the Geekado!" And it's all so true...
katie chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
You know, I'm sitting here listening to war coverage (a sentence I hoped never to have to write in my life) and feeling a little...down, and so I look for something to cheer me up. I think Gilbert and Sullivan would be peoud to know that their work inspires such excellent parody- what more can you ask as light opera writers? Thanks for making me smile when I needed it.

What do you think, Pirates of Penzance for Angel?

Thanks.
Dien Alcyone chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
LOL!

*Too* cute! I adore it. As a die-hard Giles fan (yes, I'm one of *them*) I loved how he had to write the script... Joss if great, the Vampire clause is hilarious, Walsh is awesome, everything, everything, yadda yadda yadda. :)
Maz chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
he he he he he he he!

That was BEYOND funny! lol, especially Finn and Spike and Giles! they were all great! this was an original idea - and reallly worth it!

lots of luck,