Reviews for Mark and Who?
Super Saiyan Juuhachi chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
So far so good. I really am liking where the story is going. Please continue. :)
KikiEatsKibble chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Thanks so much, everyone, for reviewing! I know it's been a while, but I am going to upload and publish more soon. Please bear with me and check back soon for new chapters :-)
Second Hand Rose chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Aaaah you're killing me! I soooo want this to be an actual episode of Roseanne, you've written everyone so spot on that I can actually picture all this in my head.
Second Hand Rose chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I can't stop laughing, this is so funny, I swear you could have written for Roseanne. "I like to help out the slow and less fortunate." That is totally something Darlene would say. "I was gonna a win you a rhino! Geeze!" Is totally something Mark would say.
Second Hand Rose chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I just happened to stumble across this and I love it! You've really captured everyone character and gotten the comedic timing of the show down. Its like reading a script for an episode of Roseanne and I've laughed just as much.
DirectionerInPanem chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I must say, this story is really good. I can imagine them doing this in the series! The show is like a generation before my time, but I watch re runs all the time and have seen nearly every episode. They really should have put something like this in, instead I making Darlene get pregnant or them winning the lottery.
Dean O. Bucko chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
everything seems to be order and in place here. nice job. it is believably done how it all plays out. they could have went this route on the actual show as there was an underlying attraction between mark and becky from the beginning; but i think they got too sidetracked with putting celebreties on every week and what the adults were up to, that they never had the time (or foresight and brains) to go down this avenue. the dialogue is good, the speech (and behaviour) is true to the vercular of each character and it is obvious that you know your roseanne shit, you've done your homework. i am interested to see what happens next. i'm pretty sure dave and becky were up to no good, taking so long to get home, and want to get caught. this is where the characters would have ended up if they wouldn't have won the lotto and cut down on the celebs
xx nope. xx chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
This surprisingly is just like the series! Nothing seemed out of character, everything was perfect and predictable enough, yet not totally obvious as to what was going to happen. Everything was easy to imagine! Good job! Very nice story, and I hope you continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Love it! Love the concept entirely:) maybe work on making the chapters a little longer?
Chelly95 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
OMG! Please continue with this! I like where this is going .
Scarlett Ibis chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Interesting concept: would Darlene and Mark make a good couple, as Roseanne narrates in the final episode of the series? Somehow, Mark will have to grow to pique ever so clever Darlene's interest.

Please continue, I'd love to see how you develop the story! The initial attraction is obvious but hopefully both Darlene and Mark develop into a pair of people that belong together.
I'll be anxiously awaiting your next chapter!