Reviews for Simmer
I Can Hear the Sea chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Oh my. General Iroh and Asami looking over plans in a side room instead of mingling at a party? How scandalous!

I do hope that you find the time to finish this! Thanks for writing! :)
Phoebe chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
oh jesus that was super cute! please continue!
Hattie chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Eeeeeep! Please tell me you'll continue this! I want to know what happens!
Different Child chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I certainly hope that this isn't the end! :) Perhaps you will have time revisit things! I love the Irohsami interaction and Asami's interaction with the krew! :) Fabulous!
Mira chapter 3 . 3/15/2013
this is so awesome!
StoryGamblette chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
I love this story! Meelo'a line: 'that's my future wife' killed me. Please update soon!
isabella-silver chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
These three chapters have been fantastic so far ! I hope you update soon :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I love your story! The only nit-pick worthy thing is that Asami "yelps" way too often. For a girl who knows martial arts and adapt quickly to situations, she seems to scare too easily. No need to yelp. Just say she was startled, maybe?

Anyways, I'll keep on reading! It's really good :)
beachchick3 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
ohhhhhhhh damn that Iroh is soo sexy im sorry zuko but this guy is more suave than jet and as badass as longshot, he is such playah! the quiet and secretive type that is my type ;)))) please update can't wait till... you update... so please... yeah thanx ;)))
beachchick3 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
i think Asami and Iroh would make sum cute ass babies too, i agree, that is why you have to love Tenzin's kids, they always say the truest things! I REALLY like how you put Yue in this because they Asami and Yue have the same voice and everything very clever, 500 gryffindor points to you ;) can't wait till the next chapters get uploaded, please write kay kay :)))
beachchick3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
From just reading this, i am so excited, you are making Asami an individual before she meets Iroh which makes it so much better! Actually i am happy we get to see more of the Avatar universe and take it to the Fire Nation! on to the next chapter! :))))
3 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Its amaZIN UPDATE PLS UPDATE
Implications chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Wow I just love this! It is so excellently written! Keep up the great work.
Hi chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
The story so far is very well written. The scenes are well paced and the descriptions are great, without getting in the way of the interactions. Keep up the good work and update soon!
SNOGIRL chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Maybe Iroh should break ground for some new plans, but they don't necessarily have to be business... or have blue prints. Just Asami. XD XD XD XD. This is really good so far. Oh Iroh, just like Zuko. A family of awkward little turtle-ducks. ;)

SNO.