Reviews for Darkened Heart, Shining Soul
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 25 . 4/25
WOW ! Great story.
ScamanderLovegood chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Hello! This story is really good! I'm not really sure what else to say as this story wasn't really what I like to read nor what I thought it was when I started reading it. I was expecting ash to journey to Sinnoh with brock and misty, get with misty and have an exciting adventure. I think I mainly expected this because of the description and listed genres but it was completely different. Suddenly Ash is the Uncle of pretty much everyone and he and misty are soulmates and I felt the whole Eddie and Tommy thing detracted from the focus of the story not to mention the fact that everyone seems to be giving everyone pokemon all the time. I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't let down by this but the story would likely perfect suit people that like this sort of thing. Maybe the genre should be listed as Family/Hurt and comfort or romance and maybe the summary could be changed to reflect the story slightly more. That way you wouldn't get people like me reading something that doesn't suit them aha
serratoroceanic chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHA OAK YOU PERVERTED ŠON OF A BITCH! GOOD JOB!
anon chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
Hey! Really good story so far! The storyline seems original and interesting, the only negative (and a very minor one at that) is grammar, but the slip-up seems to be occasional, so no worries, eh? :)
Hotaru Shoharu chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
Why do Gary may and max call ash uncle?
Hotaru Shoharu chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
I'm confused does ash got a dratini who has dratini ash should have dratini dratini is epic
Hotaru Shoharu chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
I'm sure next you'll write a story where naruto never wanted to be hokage he just wanted to fuck hinata
Hotaru Shoharu chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Its kind of annoying that You gave pikachu a gender and changed it, and ash is just a little bitch In the story ain't he and ash lost all the leagues cept BF and OL did you change that in the story or what?
thelonearcanine chapter 25 . 7/22/2012
Ohmygod! If you ever get the chance, you HAVE to write a sequel for this! You have to! This was an amazing story!
SecretMarial chapter 25 . 7/21/2012
OMG!
Niterider8858 chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
Could of been better when it came to battles but overall a good story.
beachbum2960 chapter 25 . 7/19/2012
best pokemon story yet i must say but are you going to make a spin off?
anonymous me chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
Nice chapter dude and amazing story you got here. Keep it up
Elia41 chapter 19 . 7/15/2012
Another triple post. Why do you update so fast? ;-(

Anyway, nice chapters and first win for Eddie. Is Rick Paul's little brother or something?
Elia41 chapter 16 . 7/12/2012
I guess it's the end of the whole family thing arc. Your story surprises me. I thought you would make it different from the anime and yet somewhat close, but it's like you're totally rewritting the Sinnoh journey ...

Anyway, nice chapters so far.