Reviews for Mona Lisa
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Ahhh :)
Well done
youreapainter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really liked it. Putting our little ol' Hawk to paint was brilliant, since he's all visual... he's HawkEYE, after all. The only thing that could be improved is that they're a bit out of character - Natasha, mostly - but it isn't anything serious, I suppose. Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
ps.: my favorite part was while he was painting. Brilliant!
Eavis chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
All together now: AWWWWWW!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow this was really good and i really liked it. At first i was like "Clint painting?" that's strange but different (and i really love fics showing Clint's talent for singing cuz Jeremy Renner has a super amazing voice) so i'll give it a shot. And i'm glad i read it cuz it was good so thanks for this, Clint and Natasha are awesome together. :D
nikonic chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Interesting take on how Clint deals with everything. Different from the usual stories seen. It's really well done. Kudos!
Jenn11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I adore the image of them flipping off Tony while kissing! Classic! And I like the idea of Clint as a painter, given how visual he is, that is totally believable.
Russet022 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh, hey. Thought I'd let you know I read it. I like the bits and pieces, like a draft of a painting...I'd have zero patience. But anyway...yeah. Though its probably still classified. :)
Orca15 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012