Reviews for An Angelic Whisper
HiDeKiThEhIdDeN chapter 4 . 3/5
Well written bro. Keep up the amazing work!
HelentheTrueHylian chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Absolutely loved it! Can't wait for more!
kuroame09 chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
nice story.. please update.. i need more YuruxKanade feelsssss... huhuhu i really enjoyed thisss!
V-Zhan chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
Leave my thoughts? Well, it basically translates as :
MorechapterMorechapterMorech apterMorechapterMorechapterM orechapterMorechapterMorecha pterMorechapterMorechapterMo rechapterMorechapterMorechap terMorechapterMorechapterMor echapter...
the Story is very interesting and... Morechapter?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
How could you not post more stuff quicker!?
Sergeant Daniel chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
This is a really good story. I'm loving it, please update soon:D
axme123 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
please please please please continue this story it is really good and I cant wait to read more of it.
xXDemonxCupcakeXx chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Amazing as always! xD Keep writing!
Daownlyone chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
God this is so good! I can't wait till u make anther chapter! So good I can't sto
Misaka 20.001 chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
im sorry if my review mixed up with another fanfic. So i will review this chapter only. I think you want show 'boku no namae wa ch[cut with ignore]' but the condition doesnt fit. I hope you can gave them weapon 'accidentally' hm. . .and one more thing. With the character increasing you have 2 choice (or more?) first, you just focus on 3 maio couple (i hope you do it. Personal prefrence) or second, use ALL character without forgotten or missing in the dialog like usually i do. Ehehe, ganbatte!
AnimeFreak505 chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
Well some of this story seems a bit rushed but the parts that aren't are great, I hope you continue to update this story and maybe try to slow it down a bit.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Neeeeed mooooaaaar!
ariana chan chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
conti conti esta super lindo tu fic me encato porfa actualiza
saludos
cheyenne chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
i really liked it! you did such a great job! i just finished watching angel beats this morning actually and i was crying so hard at the end. but it was about the fifth time i did during the series, it was so sad and touching throughout
Ranko chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
Think you might of uploaded a chapter of a bleach story instead of the angel beats story chapter...good story so far though