Reviews for Without Reserve
ChristianMom54 chapter 1 . 9/21
I really like those two too!. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 6/19
This was great, thanks!
Read this in 2012, still reading now in 2016. Please expand or something. Anything really
snowflakelover chapter 1 . 5/30
This is such a sweet story! Hope you eventually decide to expqnd this! 3 Thank you for sharing your talent!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 5/20
Please don't say never... This is just too good :)
Awwww
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Another Geekward. I love him! I just want to give him a big hug and maybe a kiss ;) I hope you do one day expand. I know you haven't updated your stories in awhile but you just never know :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Nice story
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Awwwww, these two were really cute. I really liked that she fell for her Library Boy and knew she was going to approach him somehow. Then she saw him on stage and had to do it, right then. If it would've been the other way around, it wouldn't have been as effective. She knew and really cared for the real him . . . before getting to see him show his soul on stage. Well done.
AllTheRage1983 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Just super duper amazingly cute.
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Such a sweet story. It's the age of the geek. Got to love them. Thank you for sharing.
ruhhbelle chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Oh my heart, that one-shot is sooooo awesome! Geek Edward is perfect and I'm in love with him. He's so pure and in the same time so deep. And Bella is just sweet and cute. Amazing story! Congrats and like you said: never say never. I'll wait for more one day, who knows. xx
TLammy chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Cute story. Thanks for sharing.
ReluctantRomantic chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Such deep, detailed, and compelling characterizations, especially for a one-shot. Thank you; the dynamic between these two was remarkable.
missmelly chapter 1 . 7/15/2014