Reviews for Without Reserve
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
my heart was beating fast when the other girl was flirting with Edward... felt for bella... great job. loved it ;)
Picklewinkle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story had the perfect build. I loved the picture you painted-the slow development of each character and their feelings for one another. You nailed the tiny bit of awkwardness that can often accompany meeting someone new, especially someone shy. You definitely had me swooning! Thank you for sharing it.
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So good it made my heart hurt. I live shy Edwards. If I could bribe you to continue this story, I would!
evilnat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I enjoyed this little story so much!

If you do choose to expand I will definitely read!

Thank you!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very sweet couple. :)
Suzan Noerr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hello. Wow! I just LOVE nerdward! He DOES sound hot! I never expected him to play guitar in a band, though. (An added bonus!) Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Let's go to a concert.
bellashel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
jantanamo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Congrats on your success in the contest! I really loved this entry. Following this story just in case you decide to continue (though I think it's perfect as is) :)
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I enjoyed reading this. This Edward is adorable.
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Absolutely loved this :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Gah, that was awesome! I love Shyward/ sexy and you never knew what was brewing underneath. I have to admit I would love to read more about these two, so if you ever find yourself with some time on your hands...LOL! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your win!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thanks! Very cute.
allidel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it... I absolutely adored every second of it! I'm kinda speechless right now - I can't think of the right words I want to say to describe how much I enjoyed this. I'm also torn because while part of me would love to see more of these two, the other part doesn't want to ruin the perfection that is already here. I just need to stop here because it will take forever to get my thoughts in order, and I'll ruin it with endless rambling. Please know that I truly did love every bit of this story! Thank you so much for sharing it!

allidel :)