Reviews for Without Reserve
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
VERY SWEET :)
FireRosePetal chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I hope you do an edward POV :) it'll be interesting to know whats going on in his pretty little head haha especially the library scene where bella was giving attitude and the chick that kissed him on the cheek first
kinsano chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I really liked it, but I don't know why you rated it M. I was expecting some Shyward sexytimes, and there weren't any...
Be-Light-ed chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wow! The swoon award was a perfect choice for that! I would love to read more about these two, the possibilities are endless, but I'm positive it would be a hit. I do hope you consider it in the future. Thanks for writing!

Annie B
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
my heart was beating fast when the other girl was flirting with Edward... felt for bella... great job. loved it ;)
Picklewinkle chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
This story had the perfect build. I loved the picture you painted-the slow development of each character and their feelings for one another. You nailed the tiny bit of awkwardness that can often accompany meeting someone new, especially someone shy. You definitely had me swooning! Thank you for sharing it.
PourLAmourDeCanard chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
So good it made my heart hurt. I live shy Edwards. If I could bribe you to continue this story, I would!
evilnat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I enjoyed this little story so much!

If you do choose to expand I will definitely read!

Thank you!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very sweet couple. :)
Suzan Noerr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hello. Wow! I just LOVE nerdward! He DOES sound hot! I never expected him to play guitar in a band, though. (An added bonus!) Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Let's go to a concert.
bellashel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Beautiful!
jantanamo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Congrats on your success in the contest! I really loved this entry. Following this story just in case you decide to continue (though I think it's perfect as is) :)
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I enjoyed reading this. This Edward is adorable.
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2012