Reviews for Without Reserve
bellashel chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
jantanamo chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Congrats on your success in the contest! I really loved this entry. Following this story just in case you decide to continue (though I think it's perfect as is) :)
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I enjoyed reading this. This Edward is adorable.
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Absolutely loved this :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Gah, that was awesome! I love Shyward/ sexy and you never knew what was brewing underneath. I have to admit I would love to read more about these two, so if you ever find yourself with some time on your hands...LOL! Thanks for sharing and congrats on your win!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thanks! Very cute.
allidel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it... I absolutely adored every second of it! I'm kinda speechless right now - I can't think of the right words I want to say to describe how much I enjoyed this. I'm also torn because while part of me would love to see more of these two, the other part doesn't want to ruin the perfection that is already here. I just need to stop here because it will take forever to get my thoughts in order, and I'll ruin it with endless rambling. Please know that I truly did love every bit of this story! Thank you so much for sharing it!

allidel :)
barbarito chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Omg! That was fantastic!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was such a sweet story. Loved both characters. I think it is perfect just the way it is but certainly would love to read more about these two. They are very endearing! Thanks for sharing.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Swoonily cute. Well done!
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely loved this! I hope you expand this some day! I would definitely read it :)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh, I love this story. It has art and music, two of my favorite things, and, on top of it all, a nerdy Edward. Sigh... I hope you continue it some day. I'd love more of these two.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Two characters that I'd like to know better. Loved the o/s.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Absolutely love this Edward! I love the hot geeky boy!
And then the guitar? Yes please! ;-)
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012