Reviews for Without Reserve
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cute! :)
Keewho chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
One of the greatest things I've read in a while. Please, continue this.
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is one of the sweetest stories I have read and I LOVE Shy Edward, makes you wonder if he has multiple side ? :)
Melany333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Congratulations on writing such a great 'little' story. Would love to see where you take these two if you every decide to expand.
BD from Germany chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow! This was so amazing! I felt the butterflies in my stomach from the little silver bell until the last dot. And you left me with a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Thanks!
JayNahNah chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
! Feel free to expand if it hits you! Adorkable!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Loved this one-shot so much! I can definitely see why it won highest swoon factor! Think I'll put the story on alert just in case you do decide to continue it... bc that'd be awesome!
kjghkf chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was perfect. To read more of this story would be fantastic so I have hope you'll expand on these two someday.
DownThatLayne chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Amazing. That's all I can say. Amazing. Really if Bella had Edward from the first moment he had laid his eyes on her, then that story had me from the first freaking word. What can I say? I love these two crazy kids too. And I want more more more more of them and I'm sad 'cause it's just an one shot. But what an amazing one shot it is! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sweet!
ratih choco chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I want more...this story is awesome
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was really cute and I'd love to see you expand this. Great work! :)
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! Very sweet, made me smile :)
250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »