Reviews for Without Reserve
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Thanks! Very cute.
allidel chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it... I absolutely adored every second of it! I'm kinda speechless right now - I can't think of the right words I want to say to describe how much I enjoyed this. I'm also torn because while part of me would love to see more of these two, the other part doesn't want to ruin the perfection that is already here. I just need to stop here because it will take forever to get my thoughts in order, and I'll ruin it with endless rambling. Please know that I truly did love every bit of this story! Thank you so much for sharing it!

allidel :)
barbarito chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Omg! That was fantastic!
Canyaceme chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was such a sweet story. Loved both characters. I think it is perfect just the way it is but certainly would love to read more about these two. They are very endearing! Thanks for sharing.
eli-dunbigboot chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Swoonily cute. Well done!
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Absolutely loved this! I hope you expand this some day! I would definitely read it :)
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh, I love this story. It has art and music, two of my favorite things, and, on top of it all, a nerdy Edward. Sigh... I hope you continue it some day. I'd love more of these two.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Two characters that I'd like to know better. Loved the o/s.
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Absolutely love this Edward! I love the hot geeky boy!
And then the guitar? Yes please! ;-)
lollapalooza-18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cute! :)
Keewho chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
One of the greatest things I've read in a while. Please, continue this.
Sapho99 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is one of the sweetest stories I have read and I LOVE Shy Edward, makes you wonder if he has multiple side ? :)
Melany333 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
LOVED IT
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Congratulations on writing such a great 'little' story. Would love to see where you take these two if you every decide to expand.
BD from Germany chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow! This was so amazing! I felt the butterflies in my stomach from the little silver bell until the last dot. And you left me with a smile on my face for the rest of the day! Thanks!
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »