Reviews for Without Reserve
DownThatLayne chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Amazing. That's all I can say. Amazing. Really if Bella had Edward from the first moment he had laid his eyes on her, then that story had me from the first freaking word. What can I say? I love these two crazy kids too. And I want more more more more of them and I'm sad 'cause it's just an one shot. But what an amazing one shot it is! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So sweet!
ratih choco chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I want more...this story is awesome
The Dark Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was really cute and I'd love to see you expand this. Great work! :)
Salix caprea chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Loved it! Very sweet, made me smile :)
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
nicely done!
timidvampire chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this was fantastic x
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Can never judge a book by its cover. I loved these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
PLEASE expand this story. I love your characters.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aww I adore a geeky shy Edward. That is always such a nice change from the usual cocky manwhore he gets portrayed as so many times. Geeky Edward owns my heart.

I would loooooove to see this one expanded upon even if it was only to make it into a two shot.

I can just imagine Edwards reaction once they actually talk about things and he realizes that Bella was jealous that day.
LMBB chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was just so sweet and lovely. I thinker I missed all of these but will have to go check them out. I love a geeky Edward. So dreamy!
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I kept seeing tweets about this contest, but I never had the time to go read through them. :( So sad I missed it, especially after reading this. I loved it. And, I get the 'swoon' factor award completely... Really well done...
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was really great - I love love loved the way you described Edward early on through BPOV. The little things she noticed. How she wasn't totally knocked over by him at first, the way you quietly started to reveal his beauty. I would totally read this as a multi chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw I really like these two, too. Shame it had to end! :)
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »