Reviews for Without Reserve
LMBB chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
That was just so sweet and lovely. I thinker I missed all of these but will have to go check them out. I love a geeky Edward. So dreamy!
DreamerRoad chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I kept seeing tweets about this contest, but I never had the time to go read through them. :( So sad I missed it, especially after reading this. I loved it. And, I get the 'swoon' factor award completely... Really well done...
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was really great - I love love loved the way you described Edward early on through BPOV. The little things she noticed. How she wasn't totally knocked over by him at first, the way you quietly started to reveal his beauty. I would totally read this as a multi chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Aw I really like these two, too. Shame it had to end! :)
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Well, I'm a librarian. A librarian who loves handsome, geeky boys. A librarian who happens to love boys who can make guitars sing. So, you could almost say you wrote this for me. Even though you don't know me. But still...

Swoon-worthy? Absolutely! Also perfect...I want him.
Maggie J Masen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was awesome!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It was those damned green eyes without the geek glasses! Gah! Edward's eyes melted her panties (and mine)LOL! Great story!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OME this reminds me of my freshman year working at the university's library! And then you add my love of art history and music- totally swooning right now.

Great job! I love the ending, so perfect and sweet with just enough hope & love for the future.

Excellent!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yeah, this is so swoony. I love it. And of course I'd love to hear more, but I understand. Someday, maybe someday. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us. I really enjoyed it.
Tropical Sorbet chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I am in LOVE with this Edward. Gaaah a Library geek and a Rock God! You nearly KILLED me! I love this Bella too. I felt everything she was feeling. So glad she went for that kiss..and who could blame her? Not me. GREAT job as always! I love everything you write.

xoxo
Kelly
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh I loved it. Most swoon-worthy fic indeed!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved it, and if you cont. some day I will read
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I LOVED that Edward! He was soo adorable! I'm sad there will be no continuation but I loved this fic too much. So I'll get over it. Lol! Thanks soo much.
EdwardsSexyMrs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww it's so swoon worthy! I loved these crazy kids!

Edward with his geek glasses but then he plays in a band. Omg sooo hot! Shy and sexy ;)
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love it! THank you for sharing!
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »