Reviews for Without Reserve
HollBeth chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Well, I'm a librarian. A librarian who loves handsome, geeky boys. A librarian who happens to love boys who can make guitars sing. So, you could almost say you wrote this for me. Even though you don't know me. But still...

Swoon-worthy? Absolutely! Also perfect...I want him.
Maggie J Masen chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was awesome!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
It was those damned green eyes without the geek glasses! Gah! Edward's eyes melted her panties (and mine)LOL! Great story!
rubiesymusica chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
OME this reminds me of my freshman year working at the university's library! And then you add my love of art history and music- totally swooning right now.

Great job! I love the ending, so perfect and sweet with just enough hope & love for the future.

Excellent!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yeah, this is so swoony. I love it. And of course I'd love to hear more, but I understand. Someday, maybe someday. :)

Thank you for sharing this with us. I really enjoyed it.
Tropical Sorbet chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I am in LOVE with this Edward. Gaaah a Library geek and a Rock God! You nearly KILLED me! I love this Bella too. I felt everything she was feeling. So glad she went for that kiss..and who could blame her? Not me. GREAT job as always! I love everything you write.

xoxo
Kelly
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Oh I loved it. Most swoon-worthy fic indeed!
rclaurel chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I loved it, and if you cont. some day I will read
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I LOVED that Edward! He was soo adorable! I'm sad there will be no continuation but I loved this fic too much. So I'll get over it. Lol! Thanks soo much.
EdwardsSexyMrs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Aww it's so swoon worthy! I loved these crazy kids!

Edward with his geek glasses but then he plays in a band. Omg sooo hot! Shy and sexy ;)
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Love it! THank you for sharing!
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I really hope you decide to expand this one. :)
tbens chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
OMG that was fantastic .. loved every word and i really hope u decide to continue with this fic ...
xoxo
LadyTx chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cute story. Thanks for sharing.
MsLiss chapter 1 . 6/29/2012