Reviews for Without Reserve
Lilypad10 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Please, please continue with this fantastic story.
LillianBroderick chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Lovely
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
so sweet, loved it. i put this one on alert, hoping u will add more chapters to it. they are just so cute.
ArekWhitlock chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
very romantic:)
PintoBean13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Fantastic story! I didn't want it to end :( it's such a great story and I hope you do get a chance to continue it or at least have a second chapter to close it up.
Great work!
jenner261 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Really sweet, loved you're shy edward! If you think of another chapter I'll be here,
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Wow, I just opened my emails and found a hidden treasure! Got this in an email today from Twifanfictionrecs.

This was absolutely awesome! My mind is screaming more and my fingers are looking for the "next" button but there isn't one! So I fav'd it just in case - wink, wink! :D

I adore how descriptive your words are to me! This entire one shot just played like a movie in my brain. Geeky Edward was hot as hell! And his almost dual personality came across so well. I believe I was as surprised as Bella when she saw him in the bar! I just need to see the happy ending! :D

I really hope that sometime in the future we get to read more of these two! I really love them.

Thanks for writing for our fandom. You are super talented. I appreciate you and your writing.

Elaine - Sparkle Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Loved this!
bmw140 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Sweet!
bakergirl24 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Good afternoon Diamond, I hope all is well with you today. I just saw this in my inbox from TwiFicsReq. It was fucking awesome. Edward is just so freaking sweet. You just want to eat him with a spoon. LOL. I love the whole nerdy library thing that turns into hot rocker. Now I know why all guys like the hot librarian. I'm betting this Edward would be a freak in the sheets also. ;D

Best part...{"Bella, wait, just stop a minute," he panted, his hands stilling mine.

I froze and leaned away, catching my breath. "You want me to stop?"

"No. Hell, no, I don't want you to stop, but I need to ask you something."

"Um, okay." I started to step back before he gripped me harder, stilling my movements again.

"No. No, please, don't pull away. I just want to know, are you reacting like this just because of what you saw tonight, or…" His eyes searched mine.

I thought about it. Knowing I had been feeling something for him for weeks made me smile. My hands found his warm, stubbled cheek, and my thumb grazed it lightly.

"I think tonight solidified what I've been feeling for a while now. You showed me a part of yourself that I've only seen in glimpses before. Just now, on stage, I saw your soul." I kissed him again, just a sweet peck this time. "You overwhelmed me," I whispered.

"You're beautiful, Edward. Your soul is beautiful."

He stared at me a while without saying a word, just holding on to my hips, squeezing me possessively.

Then he spoke, his voice low but steady.

"You had me from the first second I saw you."

"What? When?" I asked, my heart bursting out of my chest at the thought of him feeling the same way I did.

He chuckled. "Last semester. You were taking that contemporary art history course, and you were all flustered because you hated the professor. You told me you were a painting student, and you were just so pretty." His hands moved to my back, bringing me even closer to him. "I went to the student gallery right after my shift that day to look for your painting. As soon as I saw it, I saw you. Like inside..." He nervously shifted his eyes from me when he said that.

My heart. It danced.} I kinda had a Jerry McGuire moment. LMAO. "You had me at hello." I hope you decide one day to pick these two up again. It was a great, short read.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. Take care and peace. T.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Without Reserve has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
FangirlAvni chapter 1 . 3/30/2013