Reviews for Without Reserve
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Cute, I liked it! Thanks for sharing!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
well well well...It's me again...I'm loving your Edwards! This one is just a perfectly lovely, atypical, sexy, geeky, smart kind of person that attracts me and has all my life! I love this story and hope you do choose to expand one day...
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
What a lovely little surprise gem this is. Wish I could remember who rec'd it to me.?..but very glad they did.
Would love to see what happens next to these two...but totally understand that, sometimes, you just shouldn't mess with perfection.
Off to read your other stuff.
Mwah...xoxo
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Gah do cutee!
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aww! Impossibly Shyward! I could totally see him rocking out on stage. Sexy!
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ooh.. I loved this! I would love for you to expand it! I am sure you have heard that sentiment from a lot of others as well! :) Edward is just soooo adorable here!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
sweet :) Thanks for writing and posting. I'm really enjoying your writing style and stories :)
NPakus chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
So sweet and such a precious Edward! I really enjoyed this short story!
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Loved it.
shaz308 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Great one shot. Found this from a rec by the author of Yosemite decimal. Another great story. Looking forward to reading more of your work, thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Adorkable story :)
aidyj chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
just delicious!
bookishblue chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love this! So sweet! I'd like to read some more if you ever feel the need to continue their story.
Halo221 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww, I definitely liked this! But yeah, not gonna lie, I'd love to see you continue it ;)
irelandk chapter 1 . 11/26/2012