Reviews for Without Reserve
Dil9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
So sweet loved it:)
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Very cute o/s!
Loved the line "Edward, we talked about books, art history, and Star Wars. How could we not be in the same league?"
Very sweet without being soppy :)
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This was great. A perfect 180 from typical B&E stories.
la-geologia chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Awwwwww I loved this Edward! Super shy Edward totally kills me. I think my heart exploded a little very time he stuttered his words. lol. Really sweet fic, hon! I loved it. :)
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
I can't remember where I saw this rec'd recently, but I'm sure glad I saw it. This piece
was so sweet and fun!
Sehkra chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Naaaaw, very refreshing to read an Edward with those qualities and sweet personality traits. Loved it, thank you.
just me reading chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Loved it. Would make a great expanded story.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was adorable sweet. I'm glad that you have dorky Edward a chance. I love the dorks.
Thanks for sharing.
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Cute, I liked it! Thanks for sharing!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
well well well...It's me again...I'm loving your Edwards! This one is just a perfectly lovely, atypical, sexy, geeky, smart kind of person that attracts me and has all my life! I love this story and hope you do choose to expand one day...
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
What a lovely little surprise gem this is. Wish I could remember who rec'd it to me.?..but very glad they did.
Would love to see what happens next to these two...but totally understand that, sometimes, you just shouldn't mess with perfection.
Off to read your other stuff.
Mwah...xoxo
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Gah do cutee!
ReefChic7 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aww! Impossibly Shyward! I could totally see him rocking out on stage. Sexy!
Jcook169 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Ooh.. I loved this! I would love for you to expand it! I am sure you have heard that sentiment from a lot of others as well! :) Edward is just soooo adorable here!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
sweet :) Thanks for writing and posting. I'm really enjoying your writing style and stories :)
256 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »