Reviews for His Brother's Keeper
Love it! !
writer's legend chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Brilliant!
Grac3 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
This is a brilliant story! I love the last few paragraphs.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
frozen-delight chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This is a very good "danger night"-piece. I think you've captured the ultimate problem in the interactions between the Holmes brothers really well. Mycroft is being interfering and bossy and generally "a bit not good" despite all his good intentions. What John grasps but Mycroft doesn't is that Sherlock doesn't need "people up against him" (i.e. keepers), but people who side with him - friends.
Florita of Wholocklin chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
Great filler for that dimension of the characters development. I always wondered how the drug issue might have come up.
irishphoenix89 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
You really seem to have a grasp on Mycroft and how he reacts when it comes to Sherlock. I think we've all wondered about Sherlocks danger nights and how John handles them. I think that scene alone in Scandel shows a lot about Mycroft and the uneasy relationship between himself and John and you've really captured something of that here.
Hummingbird1759 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Very well done! You did a great job with both John and Mycroft!
KrisEleven chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
Oh, my goodness, that /ending/... That was brilliant. The whole piece was lovely, of course; I really liked the way we saw John's character and John's relationship with Sherlock through Mycroft here, but those last few paragraphs were utter brilliance. Great piece.
CreativeWords chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
More Mycroft love. You write him very well - even give me the faintest hope that I could tackle his character, too. So wonderful. Great characterization and handling of this topic.
guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
I liked this quite a bit- great character piece!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
You have done a marvelous job with the characters. You have them down so well, I could see Dr. Watson standing there with his arms crossed. Wonderful interaction between Mycroft and John too.

A really beautiful story.
Esther Kirkland chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
So...my suppressed, strangled sounds of joy and fangirlish pleasure upon reading the last few lines of this got me some very odd looks from the other people in the room. Just fyi. :)
Really, though, a heart-wrenching/warming fic like this helps to make up for all the OOC drabble out there. I love the opportunity to see inside Mycroft's mind a bit, and you do an exceptional job of it, seeing as we don't get to see his thought process a lot in the show. Seeing John from Mycroft's point of view, particularly since the elder Holmes doesn't know the good doctor that well at this point, is interesting, and I think you did a pretty good job of it. You capture Mycroft's voice quite well.
And that last bit..."John Watson stayed"...Oh mai wurd. You can't make a girl any happier than that. :)
Thank you!
theywontletmedeletethisaccount chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
i think this story was very well written, and i like how you've expanded the subtle suggestions of Moffat and Gatiss, i think it's fairly important to the characters.