Reviews for A Time Before Fairy Tails
jbrew123 chapter 5 . 11/28/2013
What about the magic kosie said he'd teach natsu? (Disregard this if it's in a later chapter, I posted this after reading chapter 5)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
Awesome story! Hope you update soon! Im a fan of your stories \(_)/
f.tastarossa chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Yay its Erza!
f.tastarossa chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Doctor and alastor is so mystery
But i like them XD
f.tastarossa chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Whooaa u r cute and cool
Wat to go natsu!
f.tastarossa chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
ahhh i like lil natsu XD
Sooo cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Great story. Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
For the harem, add Yukino and her sister, Sorano (who we all know is Angel), and Kagura. Also give NatsuxJuvia a shot.
DragonFairy chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Awesome story! Its really exciting!

I know you want to be known at the archive, i think you ought to update at LEAST weekly...i think it would make new readers know your story and maybe drop a review. that's just about it :)

Still an awesome story! Hope you update soon! Im a fan of your stories \(_)/
FanFictionHunter chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I'm late on the review but here it is.

Good chapter. Don't know about the chicken farmer, but still. And YES, we get to see the spell Kosei taught to Natsu.

Looking forward to the next update.
Patrick starr chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
how bout you scrap some OCs in Natsu's story, together with levy and Erza...
Then put it elsewhere in the story. so the story might niot actually boring..
Youre doin great neoshadows
Im just asking
And also...
Have you seen my sign?
Kittenklaws13 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Cool... But why M? Natsu's eight! Are they going to run across a pedophile or something?
A simple fool chapter 7 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter. Plenty of interesting things happening. That Sage-Merchant dude seems like a character that was created when Jiraiya, of Naruto, had a one night stand with an Uzumaki and then the result of that got sent to the Fairy Tail dimension as a traveling Merchant-Sage. Some of the Spanish is wrong too, but only "En el nombre de Dios!" really stands out. It should be "Qué en el nombre de Dios!"
MizuNoMasuta chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Interesting as always.
treeofsakuras chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter as always, I've been waiting your this update for some time now, really happy that you update.
Please update soon, And your other story too, ''a slight change in time'' please, that's one of my favorites stories. XD XD
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »