Reviews for A Time Before Fairy Tails
Lightningblade49 chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Got say the Red head preist reminds me a lot of Naruto Uzumaki.
FantaEGott chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Nice I like all your stories so far :). Will Erza be in the harem?
Coppa-Cola chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
What is Laxus doing there?
talesfanjmf chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
Good job as always
Oreh chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
Nice story you have here, keep it going!
DraXXter chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
A good chapter though I don't know about meeting erza so soon. The next one could probably be the strauss's or cana. Cana could be better as she is also trying to find her dad. But it's your story and you're telling it really really well so I'm eagerly waiting for more.

I don't think we need a spell list unless you bring out some new badass spell. If you're keeping the hispanic character and/or adding more chars that don't use english then you could add the translation part but otherwise I think it would just extra work without any real content. But that's also your decision and I'm happy with just reading this story.
-DraXXter-
OceanSprings chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
This is great, I love to read and see just who might show up next! Very good story line and very funny!
Lazy chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Ok, so what the hell? Erza makes two orphan kids spend all their money for her after Natsu saves her from getting enslaved. Again. Do you not see whats wrong with that? He didn't even hurt her when he attacked.

Sorry, that just pissed me off. You basically made two orphans give up all their money after saving someone. But it's a good story, really. Sorry for being kinda rude.
InflatedChimp chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I hope you don't drop any of your stories :) I really enjoy them :D
furaiz chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
The story is really enjoyable so far, a lot of content for the few chapters you have, and really well written. I personally like seeing english names for the magic written in the text, but it's nothing too important. I hope you write a lot more frequently, it would be a shame if you never finished it, the story is really unique.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
The spell list is nice, but unnecessary, it only serves to make you spend more time typing.
CriticalCritic chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Impressive story, I enjoyed it but I have two small complaints. For one, the fighting seems very drawn out and repetitive, going on for too long as I almost wanted to skip ahead, perhaps the switch between Natsu losing and fighting back shouldn't happen so much. Also when you announce the name of an attack, you really only need to write out the translation once, constantly doing so is somewhat redundant. I apologize for critiquing your work but I hope you give what I said some thought, otherwise you did a fantastic job and I look forward to more.
neoshadows's shadow chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
please make the next chapter or i will consume to thw...
Wait that makes no sense anyway.
XxShatteredSunxX chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
This is a great story, especially since you had the idea of starting the story when he was a kid. It builds up the story line.

Great story please update :)
Heliosion chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
Sweet, sweet and ahem sweet! Though add up the pacing a little
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »