Reviews for A Time Before Fairy Tails
Eibon-san chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I know im coming into this late game and i just finished chapter two, but so far the story is pretty good and hope to read more. Also nice cliff hanger there.
MizuNoMasuta chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
First of all, congratulations on getting a job!

On to the story, I find it interesting, like most of what you write. I wasn't expecting for Natus to meet Erza so soon but I did do a fist pump in excitement when I heard scarlet hair (also I think she forgot to introduce herself and Levy magically knew her name). I'm excited to see what happens in Lupinus town when you find the time to write.

Good luck with the laptop!
A simple fool chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Cool chapter.
Ten no kaitou chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
ah good ol erza beating the crap outta natsu even when they first meet really didn't expect them to meet any other fairy tail mages so soon but it is an interesting one that they met can't wait to see which is the next one they meet
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
good chapter i love the little-natsu moments you have here in there. i glad u erza has now between her and natsu together i worry for the town and how much destruction will happen when those two fight sliverio. about the spell list i dont really care much about it but if there is spell you want to understand fully you should put it but other then that i dont see much use for it
FanFictionHunter chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
First-ERZA!, Second-little Natsu and Levy, so cute, Third- I think I found 2 magical references, and forth- Tetsu, you mean that wan't Hugo in decise?
Loved the chaper and the story.
Negligible1 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Yay, Erza's in the mix, I'm so happy, and cute little Levy already developing a crush, haha.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is, I'm loving this fic.
It a very believable introduction of Erza, though I'm not certain about Natsu suddenly attacking her, especially when you consider that she was just imprisoned, or about him so easily surrendering, surely he would've fought on a bit longer.
Also is the castle mentioned in the manga in Lupinus town going to be destroyed by Natsu well ahead of time?
On the issue of spell lists, I don't think its really necessary but if a spell is particularly hard to understand or if its effect are unclear then you might want to mention them, other than that I don't think there's any need. Most of us know what Natsu's spells are and any original spells you'll create(?) for him you can just explain as he uses, but that's just my opinion, and my opinion is... well... negligible.
Anyway, looking forward to the next chapters, wondering whether you'll introduce Cana at some point, wondering if Erza will join the wandering duo (since she's already part of Fairy Tail probably not) wondering when the wandering duo will join Fairy Tail and you can answer all of my wonders by writing and posting more chapters... so please so that.
Thanks for letting me read.
Toodles.
xchrispx chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Yes! Erza finally makes her appearance. I've been waiting for this. On another note, I'm glad you're finally getting back to writing more, this chapter did a really good job building up for the next one.

Anyways, update soon.
TheStorySearcher chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Great chapter and I'm really glad you started updating again I really like your stories.
Sekiryutei Issei Hyoudou chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I love this story its so amusing.
Zerohero27 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Good chapter
Zerohero27 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Great start this story looks really interesting
darkbeanie chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Man gildarts wad awesome! This should've been the actual anime, it's really deep too. As for the harem, I think you should add an older Wendy(like 2 years younger), you know, like when mystogan found her, but natsu instead, and kagura, like when her brother got kidnapped an she was left alone. Also maybe a time skip meredy at some point? Also, I really like your OCs, though I normally don't enjoy OCs. They're funny, the evil ones make me dislike them, and that ending for the last chapter was epic too. Hope you continue! Out of all your stories, this is probably the most epic. Just wondering though, shouldn't it have been rune knight instead of ruin? I din't know but... Just thought I'd bring it up.
darkbeanie chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Nice chapter, you're pretty good at fight scenes. In thd harem I think there should be kagura and yukino, because I think you can do something interesting with their siblings being kidnapped. Also, meredy, Wendy, midajane, ultear, and of course erza!
darkbeanie chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Nice! I hope it continues! I like this and a slight change in time. Who's going to be in this though?
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »