Reviews for A Time Before Fairy Tails
F yeah chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Read that it was Levy and cheered in my room. I do hope she is a part of the harem. Levy is awesome )
NAFNAF509 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Awesome chapter :) Keep up the good work.
Anaklusmos863 chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
my god epicnis in the making
update fast
linked chains chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
You sir are a genius so please keep on going strong and finish strong I love the story and im posting this before i review :D GO GO GO i wish i had some that skill but im holding off until i get into university or collage
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
A really good follow up,im enjoying the Oc's and Levy's early inclusion.
Mariena D' Alonna chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
OMGGGG I'm so hooked hehe :)))
Natsu is so funny when he's being squished into bosoms and acting like a tough guy!
Arvingen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Hi, from what u said in the end of The story of a dragon, a knight, and a fairy hunter (about a person from tenrou ark) I would think he will meet ultear or meredy...
And dude plz don't ever stop writing these 2 storys i love em so much!

Bad guy. How about a shaman?
Name: Emga the wicked
Age: 64
Body: Weak
Magic: Strong, illusion and beast magic.
He can create illusions and summon magical beast to do his fighting.

Bad guy
Name: Trisom The Fighter
Age: 27
Body: Strong,
Magic: Normal, enchantment magic
He fights using his magic to power up his body.

Bad Girl
Name: Medina The Snake woman
Race: Lamia (Half snake, Half human)
Age: 36
Body: Fit
Magic: Charm and Poison magic
She lure her targets in with charm then feasts upon them.

Feel free to change them however u want! actually kinda fun to create them. As for extra characters

Guy

Name: Arith
Race: Fairy
Age: ?
Job: Traveling the world

Feel free to change anything u Want
animefan29 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
For girls, ever since I saw your other story I thought of Natsu having a harem of "bad girls." Members of enemy organizations and dark guilds like Ultear, Meredy, and Angel. However you said that Erza was one that you decided on and you have selected another that you want people to guess on, so I will say Lucy.

As for OC ideas, well I am not sure about full fledged OCs but I can give suggestions for powers. Like a mage that uses magic boomerangs that home in on targets (and maybe explode).

An anti-mage mage who can use reflective surfaces to reflect magic attacks back at the originator and can travel and spy on people via mirrors.

A three member gang of illusionists. The first illusionist can manipulate light, thus has degree of control over what his opponents see. The second can casts manipulates sound waves. And the third casts illusions via olfactory senses. I imagine this gang would mostly be thieves or maybe assassins.

Another gang idea would be similar in that they officers where one is an olfactory illusionist but they also have a guy that can discharge electricity, a girl that can conjure fireballs, and another girl that conjures ice and favors the use of swords, (None of the latter three are in the same league as the Natsu, Laxus, and Gray that we know in the manga). The gang would also have a master who can use the four types of magic the officers use.

Another group of bad guys can be experimenting on children to create a drug that makes the user temporarily half-man/half-beast. You can even reuse the slavery/rape thing by adding in that the bad guys also want to make permanent transformations to create "exotic" slaves that would sell for a fortune.

For some reason I just imagined Lucy getting kidnapped by the above gang and getting turned into a cat-girl (like in the Fairy Hills special) before Natsu rescues everyone. I imagine that would get Happy to stop insulting her.

One extra character could be a support type that Natsu meets, a chief who builds health and physical power through the secrets of his "magic cooking". There are a lot of potential ways this could go. I mean you can use it at face value, or you can make the chief a non-mage who just makes really good food. Or he could be one of those well-meaning but inept medicine peddlers who say they have miracle drugs when in fact they have nothing more then bitter tasting sugar pills.

Another potential arc would be where Natsu is trailing (or being trailed by) a guy who is releasing Zeref created monsters. Nothing on the scale of Lullaby or Delora, but little things like the D-ranked monsters from the Magic Games competition Erza won.

And that's all I got for now.
Coltshooter96 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Awesome man i love this story you must add mirajane. an also add edos erza like in your other story and ultear and cana. think about man
Dragonmaster1296 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
great chapter man. the idea who should put in is mirajane, juvia, and kagura
NAFNAF509 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Quite an interesting idea :) Can't wait to read some more. Keep up the good work.
Generic chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
One Character who I can see you Implementing is Cana, you seem to like the amorous types and she just does not get near the amount of love she deserves.

Personally, I would like to see Mirajane just because she is my favorite, if you are looking for advice, I would say keep away from girls who have an established love interest because it will be a pain to work around.

Anyway don't make us wait long for it, I see plenty of potential for it.
jamiregui chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Whatever you do, you need to put Erza and Mirajane in the list of girls going in the harem. Those two are just too good to be left out. Please update soon :)
Lightningblade49 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Why dont you try Kagura mikazuchi & Yukino(Sabertooth) for the Harem i haven't seen a fic with these 2, Erza's another i could see as well.
fearme80 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
AHHH! That was good, sorry but I didn't check your profile so I reviewed late. So are the girls mainly going to be original characters.
I think you have great chance in adding Ultear to the mix like after runs away she meets Natsu or Natsu could save her from being experimented. Do think about it, I think she would easily fit in?
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »