Reviews for Cherished in a Heart of Ice
Banana Theft chapter 1 . 9/24
Please do turn this into a series of one-shots. I really do want to find out what happens. This is very well written and I very much enjoyed it. Thank you for all your hard work to bring forth great literature.
zannyluvvy chapter 1 . 7/12
You SHOULD turn this into series of oneshots. I really wanna know their stories after both the twins have grown up xD
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 6/10
I hope there's more this story is great
dreamerskye1 chapter 1 . 6/8
That would be cool if you can turn this into a series of oneshots with the twins. I really liked this one and want to see more if possible.
VampCrazygirl chapter 1 . 2/11
Itane Juri chapter 1 . 1/2
Please, could you write another chapter as these are my favorite pairings. And the story is headed on a good way. I would like to see them grown up and I wonder what will happen next.
SerpensPrincess chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
If u get the urge to make a second chapter u should because i would love to read about when they grow up so that Itachi and Sasuke can claim them love this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Hello there.. I want to know if you can make another chapter of this story? Its been a long and I still hope that you can make another chapter.. I want to know what happen.. Will they be still together and turn them into a vampire? Please continue your story...I know you are busy...please?
A person chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
One shots! More D: I love the relationship between the two couples.
darkmoon903 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
Omg is this too cute please do a story of when they are older or even better it could be sweet and fluffy where their parents die and they step in to take care of them I just want a story!
Drucephur chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I think that itakyuu is adorable and I keeping wishing that they had more fanfics. I would love it if you decided to turn this into a series ! Please write more ficus like this if you could please! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
A sequel would be extraordinarily satisfying.
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You so should write more! This is really good and I'm wondering how they'll grow up. I know I'm late in reading this but I still hope there's more! Thank you for writing this!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You should! I really like the closeness of the kids and the vampires and I want to know what it would look like as they got older.
alexis213 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yesssssssssssss! MAKE IT A SERIES OF ONE-SHOTS PPPLLLEEEAASSSEE! I love this story don't leave it like this!