Reviews for Cherished in a Heart of Ice
Drucephur chapter 1 . 4/12
I think that itakyuu is adorable and I keeping wishing that they had more fanfics. I would love it if you decided to turn this into a series ! Please write more ficus like this if you could please! :)
A sequel would be extraordinarily satisfying.
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You so should write more! This is really good and I'm wondering how they'll grow up. I know I'm late in reading this but I still hope there's more! Thank you for writing this!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You should! I really like the closeness of the kids and the vampires and I want to know what it would look like as they got older.
alexis213 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yesssssssssssss! MAKE IT A SERIES OF ONE-SHOTS PPPLLLEEEAASSSEE! I love this story don't leave it like this!
White phantomhive chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh my glooobbbeee! yes, yes, yes, yes .. pleeaasseee... make the series when the twins grow up.. it'll be awesome.. Its not enough for me.. want more!
J4sm1n4 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love this story ! You just have to make a sequel or something!
PaigeyD93 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
OH PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT HERE! :( please don't tell me this story has been forgotten, I loved it so much! there are so many unanswered questions, I would love nothing more than to see what kind of relationship they have once Kurama and Naruto grow up! Please please please write at least one more one-shot about this, ive never wanted a story to continue as much as I do this one, it was beautiful and I cant get enough!

I really hope this gets continued at some point thank you for sharing this!
Chii-pet chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So...I realize this was posted forever ago, and is probably all but forgotten. BUT. Please make a sequel. I'm /dying/ to know how their relationship evolves. How will Kurama-chan and Naruto-chan react when Sasuke-kun and Itachi-san inevitably leave? How will they meet again? When? Will Kurama-chan and Naruto-chan recognize them? Will Kushina-san and Minato-san recognize them? What happens if they do? What all does being the Bonded of a Vampire entail? Will Naruto-chan and Kurama-chan become Vampires themselves?

Gah, all these questions are buzzing around in my head! I beg of you, please, make a sequel!

PLEASE!
Kelly M. Black chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love the idea to make it into a group of oneshots! It would be cute to break it up into every 5 years or so. I think it would be great to make more. Please do!
likkle cloud chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I rarely review on stories any more unless it really takes my interest... this one has and i would love to read so much more :)

Cloud x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Keep going I love it.
MoonIllusion chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
:0 i loved this! I wanna see them grow
Fiend Maz chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Series please. Even another oneshot is fine, tbh. This is one good piece of work. I'd hate to see it end like this. There's just too much left to be desired and its the unquenchable kind.

Obviously, I loved it. ;)

Fiend Maz.
Chiblette chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
If you turned this into a series, I would forever love you. It is brilliant and gorgeous!