Reviews for Cherished in a Heart of Ice
A person chapter 1 . 8/23
One shots! More D: I love the relationship between the two couples.
darkmoon903 chapter 1 . 8/11
Omg is this too cute please do a story of when they are older or even better it could be sweet and fluffy where their parents die and they step in to take care of them I just want a story!
Drucephur chapter 1 . 4/12
I think that itakyuu is adorable and I keeping wishing that they had more fanfics. I would love it if you decided to turn this into a series ! Please write more ficus like this if you could please! :)
A sequel would be extraordinarily satisfying.
animelover5000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
You so should write more! This is really good and I'm wondering how they'll grow up. I know I'm late in reading this but I still hope there's more! Thank you for writing this!
XxItalyangelxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
You should! I really like the closeness of the kids and the vampires and I want to know what it would look like as they got older.
alexis213 chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yesssssssssssss! MAKE IT A SERIES OF ONE-SHOTS PPPLLLEEEAASSSEE! I love this story don't leave it like this!
White phantomhive chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Oh my glooobbbeee! yes, yes, yes, yes .. pleeaasseee... make the series when the twins grow up.. it'll be awesome.. Its not enough for me.. want more!
J4sm1n4 chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I love this story ! You just have to make a sequel or something!
PaigeyD93 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
OH PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT HERE! :( please don't tell me this story has been forgotten, I loved it so much! there are so many unanswered questions, I would love nothing more than to see what kind of relationship they have once Kurama and Naruto grow up! Please please please write at least one more one-shot about this, ive never wanted a story to continue as much as I do this one, it was beautiful and I cant get enough!

I really hope this gets continued at some point thank you for sharing this!
Chii-pet chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
So...I realize this was posted forever ago, and is probably all but forgotten. BUT. Please make a sequel. I'm /dying/ to know how their relationship evolves. How will Kurama-chan and Naruto-chan react when Sasuke-kun and Itachi-san inevitably leave? How will they meet again? When? Will Kurama-chan and Naruto-chan recognize them? Will Kushina-san and Minato-san recognize them? What happens if they do? What all does being the Bonded of a Vampire entail? Will Naruto-chan and Kurama-chan become Vampires themselves?

Gah, all these questions are buzzing around in my head! I beg of you, please, make a sequel!

PLEASE!
Kelly M. Black chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I love the idea to make it into a group of oneshots! It would be cute to break it up into every 5 years or so. I think it would be great to make more. Please do!
likkle cloud chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I rarely review on stories any more unless it really takes my interest... this one has and i would love to read so much more :)

Cloud x