Reviews for Unexpected
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
cammie00 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
Please update soon! I don't typically review but I have become a recent Steve/Tony shipper. And yours is definitely one of the better written ones. By far.
The Lady J chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
Oh lord I need to knowwhats going guessing loki is the reason for the Elevators malfuction but idk. I hope you update soon.
grayember13 chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
LOVE it! PLEASE update SOON!
KHYAOILOVER772 chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
ASHEY-MEOW chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
plz update this is a very nice story!
spopococ chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Love it!

The writing flows nicely and you have a pretty good concept of using appropriate words when needed.

I'm really enjoying this story. Great work!
melissen chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
NICE! More tension! Ilove it. I hope for more awkward and hard (no pun intended) moments between the two of them. Poor Steve..
marianne chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Great. I hope to see soon an update.
Story Fabricator chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
MORE! XD funny how Steve shocked himself from the reactor. lol
Time to Say Goodbye chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Poor, poor Tony. I'd love to read more about Pepper and Tony's breakup. They always seemed so close, so tight. Are they going to get over it and go back to being best friends? And what about Steve? I can't wait till they form the mighty union of STONY THE SUPERHUSBANDS. Haha.
Anyway, as I said before, love the story. Please, please, please update soon.
Time to Say Goodbye chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Since I always love it when people comment on each of my chapters, I figured I would do the same for you.
This was an excellent chapter. I loved the part in the lift... I'm quite sure that a number of people would like to take Steve's innocence. *grins* Either that or watch Tony take it. Bwuahahahaha. (Yes, I am evil.)
Time to Say Goodbye chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
I definitely think this is an excellent fic! I love it when I find good ones! Please do continue writing this. You and your co-writer have an excellent rapport, and that's always fun to read. I love it all, and I'm eager to read a bit more about what happened between Tony and Pepper. Their end seemed a bit abrupt, but then that could be just me.
Thank you so much for writing this!
plummuffins chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Hey sorry it took me so long to actually read this.
OMG THIS ROCKS. Haha, I may be a frostiron girl but I can appreciate a good story. This is cute, quirky, and I love the drama. Keep it coming! :D :D
Also, the package from Loki? PRICELESS. hahahaha
TheDreamerLady chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Oh noes!
Well, I have to say that if Steve believes that Tony has feelings for someone, he's gonna be on the lookout for that person... so I have to wonder who Steve will decide it is!
Loki! So sassy!
And poor Thor. His life is WAY hard, always having to clean up after that scamp of a brother. Tch Tch.
Update soon!