Reviews for Pay Attention Now
Neecee81 chapter 1 . 1/12
Fantastic story. Loved how everyone stayed in character. Wade's insecure feelings were absolutely spot on and in many was justified. I liked watching Zoe process her feelings for both Wade and George. On paper George is the person Zoe thought she should be with but in reality her heart is with Wade.
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Love love LOVE this, especially the line about love making people better. I really like the way you write Zoe!
mandy erin chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
That was absolutely amazing!
Bisskit chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was the best version I've ever read about the season 2 finale!
Thanks for sharing... You did a awesome job!
Elani chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This story was fab! I wish mine turned out like this. It was well written, perfectly paced and your characterization was excellent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
gufsmile chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awesome story! This was a really great line: "Love should make people better," she says finally, her voice a hoarse whisper. "Not just happier, but better. Look at the way we've been acting lately and tell me we make each other better."
heratulipsia chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
i love this. And i love the lumineers but never actually listened to the words of this song, and its perfect. Absolutely perfect. :) You should write more I love how you write the two of them!
Catatemd9 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Very nice :-)
SunOnARainyDay chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Fantastic.
daisesndaffidols chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very true to character for everyone involved.. I'm all for anything that leads Zoe and Wade to be together
valley vamp chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
"Makin' this easy for you"

That is one line I hope Wade doesn't utter on the show. It actually seems so true to the character, all his insecurity mixed with his selfless nature. I really liked this fic and the ending is very true to their relationship with all the fighting and jokes .
vv
Words Unleashed chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Brilliant!
xXLil'BitOfEveryThangXx chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was so freaking amazing! I loved it so much!
Bee.Eh.Vee chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Nicely done. Scratch that; well done!
And I just fell in love with that song.
msalv chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
A happy ending for Zade. :) Anything with Zade and I'm down for it.