Reviews for If You Can't Take the Heat
Um ok all I'm gonna say holy Mavis natsu my goodness my heart beat is beatng so fast I never thought natsu could be like thisoh my it suit for Lucy only my goodness I fell in love with this not because of the lemon but how romantic it wasn't
kisa7 chapter 1 . 5/21
nice lemonade
Foxwithsox chapter 1 . 4/8
Awesome and hot!
AngelZWolf chapter 1 . 4/4
Woah this is really good pls continue! This is amazing!
Lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I love it!
cureheart1023 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
The story is iteresting that both Natsu and Lucy can make each other the dominant one.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Love it
IndigoKitty10 chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
loved it. one of my favorites. I've read it a couple times now. but it never gets old.
LitBlerd601 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
My. ENTIRE. Life. Just. Got. SNATCHED!

To say that this story was impeccable is an UNDERSTATEMENT! This is the longest, sexiest, most BEAUTIFULLY-WRITTEN Fairy Tail NALU fanfic that I've read to date! I especially got chills when Natsu's seduction techniques were activated. Lol. Yes he SERIOUSLY turned the tables on poor Lucy.

And one thing I just HAVE to point out because it really made me laugh: Natsu actually knows a word like "CUMBERSOME?" LMAOOO. I holla'd when I read that part. And for some reason Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho came to mind when he said that. Lol.

This was an amazing read, I enjoyed it all the way through and I love how well you captured the essence of each character. I was even reading it in their voices! Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Um... Wow... This is the first time you wrote a lemon?! It was so good! I was completely sucked into the story and your writing was amazing! It was so detailed I couldn't believe it... Also HOT! Amazing story darling :) 3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
That was absolutely brilliant. Job well done - so unfortunate that I hadn't discovered this sooner. I really loved it. THANK YOU!
Sassassassin chapter 1 . 3/30/2016