Reviews for If You Can't Take the Heat
Jory Dahl chapter 1 . 2/7
It's over? Eeeekkk you made Natsu such a beast meow
firecat1004 chapter 1 . 1/26
i loved this story
That way one of the best one shots I have ever read! Please do a girl a favor and write more!
Lucydragneel777 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Oh My Gosh! That was the most detailed Lemon I have read and probably one of the best; let me correct myself it was the BEST lemon I have ever read. It was amazing.
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Really good
Trottingham-sama chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Someone get me some tissues, the nosebleed is coming full throttle!
AnegOtaku chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was absolutely wonderful! ;D I'm a massive nalu fan. And the interactions in this fiction were just mmmmm
I greatly enjoyed this one!

(Also if the guest review just before this one is still there. I would like you to note that the author said they allowed the conversion to soul eater to be posted on their profile. That needs to be looked into a lot more before accusing someone. Oh also log in to at least show you have some spine. ;P)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Hey, this is a wonderful story with very good and detailed writing but when I was reading it... I couldn't help but feel that this story was VERY similar to one that I've read about the soul eater pairing KidLiz. I looked up the story again and I noticed that it was written the exact same way from the beginning to the end, even ending with the exact same words, obviously this is a case of plagiarism. The story is on ao3 if you want to look it up. Honestly I'm at least 100% sure that you won't see this but if someone could please do the favor of emailing this author about this predicament, I'm sure the story and author could be reported.
Alaina Kuski chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Wow!
xkoolxmonkyx chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
So I will definitely be dreaming about Natsu tonight! My dreams and I thank you :) This is one of the best lemons I've ever read. Great job!
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Cumbersome? Im sorry but that word just seems so OOC coming from natsu's mouth
TheCurseDoll-Beelzenef chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Omg just...wow...wow...
That was so amazing! I loveeeddd it! i was grinning like a goof the whole time! And i just loveddd this, i cant believe it was your first lemon! O.O
And i think one of the best parts about this was that you could feel that they actually really cared about each other ya know? It was very warm in that sense and then its also hot, lololol :D dont mind me being a fangirl about this... ;P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Woo! I loved it ! Nalu nalu nalu!
ann chapter 1 . 3/4/2014