Reviews for If You Can't Take the Heat
150bella048 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Awesomeness!
NatsuXLucyForever chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
My stomach turned a couple times while reading this amazing fic. I mean seriously no fanfiction to date has made my heart race, stomach turn, or my face burn like this. You really have a talent for writing. Anyways it would be wonderful/amazing if you wrote another NaLu fic. It doesn't even have to be a lemon so long as it's written by someone with your kind of talent.
Ms.Trancy-Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Gosh that was such a great fanfic! The length of it was awesome and the build up of all of the sexual tension was so much fun to read! I love these two together and I loved how you wrote them out. Great lemon! Made my stomachs turn a couple times . I hope you plan on writing more NaLu fics (hopefully more lemons...can't help myself, sorry). *Favorites Story* *Follows Author*

Ms.T-P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
loved it! great work
Aneko-neko25 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
It was long but really really good! Probably one of the best I've read! ) Great job!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Awwwhh! That was just amazing! :D
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Nice!
Valser Silence chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
God. You got my face flushed. With my parents in front of me. I've been listening to 'Anywhere Else But Here' by Simple Plan, and it ruined the whole mood. Ahaha.

Anyway, this is good. I love the beginning of the story, and it continues to excite and get many readers curious with every word. To me, it's a page-turner. Well, not really page, since this is a one-shot... but, you know what I mean! :)

The body is great. Your descriptions were awesome, and it really got to my head. You're an awesome writer, do you know that? Although, there were some words that I didn't get that much when they had that... activity on the bed. More likely, when they had sex. I'm just 13, so I'm pretty young to even understand those. But then again, in this generation, the bitches I call my friends have dirty minds, and it's contagious.

Everything you have written surpasses ANY author. I'm not lying. I mean it. :D

Anyway, I was a bit sad when you ended it. I wanted to know what else you have in mind. Maybe, turn this into a two-shot? Y'know, with an epilogue when they had children or something? I know, there are a lot of stories with those as endings now, but with your great mind; I know you'll think of something to make your story unique and special!

I have a favor to ask of you. Have you thought of becoming a beta reader/writer at all? If not, could you be my beta writer? And help me out with stuff? It doesn't matter if you're not in Fan fiction that much, since I'm always busy with school, contests and such as.

Could you? At least make it my advance birthday gift! LMFAO.

P.S.
I didn't check your profile yet, I made this first in case I forget again. xD

Make more NaLu stories, okay? There's such great potential that I see in you.
You've made my favorite authors' list. You're my first, anyway. Still looking for awesome, and genius writers out in fan fiction. Well, I gotta do more exploring! :D
89niners-best-team-ever chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Yes I enjoyed it very much. But one question that is still on my mind... Where is Happy? LOL!
little stuffs chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I like it. Its really good. The writing's great, the plot's sound. I want to read more of your fairy tail stories. Continue writing!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11