Reviews for If You Can't Take the Heat
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
SO CUTE! XD
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was very well-written. Thanks for writing this. :)
animeloves1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
... AWESOME!
JelisseArmada chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
your writing is wonderful, lovely, captivating for a lemon. i was stuck reading it. i can feel the love. a great example of how a one-shot should be :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Well eratic, but it would be much awesome if you were to reread and correct grammar errors! Over all i feel ya ;)
ChibiEnjeru chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
. . .! Good job dude! \m/
waffleuser chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow. I have no words. It was that good. I kid you not. I just heard about "Fairy Tail" believe it or not (yes, I know-very sad) and I'm only on episode 8. And I have been reading lemons-mostly one-shots because chapters bore me-for a long time. This is the best one I've read yet. I love it. X3 xoxo *BLUSHES*
AnegOtaku chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
mhmmmm that was nice :3 definitely enjoyed this one! great work, it's a very well done story! the way you presented nalu is soooo cute heart

(would log in but comp is fighting me lol. wil def come back to fav after i actually get some sleep :P)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Well damn I would have to say that this one-shot surely made me hot and bothered. It was like this lemon seduced me as well, haha.

Great job for a first lemon. Well written, understandable, great sentence structure, keeps the reader going, and just sweet—or shall I say hot perfection?
Natsu you sexy ass dragon, you. Seduce me... **
Tawny chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh, WOW this was awesome!
xXGrayGuitar14Xx chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This was a amazing one shot! Everything leading up to it was so good :D
Exxcaliburr chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
WOW...that was amazing
and for a first lemon, that too was amazing.
A great one-shot and something that il definitely read over and over again
SkyWarriorKirby chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
K-Kya /);o;/) that's amazing and made me feel awkward reading it but golly gee thats awesome!
kimchi chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Wait that was your 1st lemon? Holy crap. You are GOOD. Amazing job I adore the storyline and everything c:
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Best one-shot ever. Doesn't look like your first lemon at all. Love it!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »