Reviews for Watchmen Of Tomorrow
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 1 . 2/17
You know, I don't care what some poeple say about "not updating in a long time". You have not updated in a while, and that is okay. I am okay with it, because I know this story is amazing, and I love this story even if you decided not to ever update it again. There is a good reason this story is in my favorites. So, I want you to know that I enjoy this story. I love this story. And if you decide to continue it, I will be so happy. If you don't, I'll be disapointed that i won't be able to read about the Watchmen of Tomorrow. Either way, know I'm proud of you for making this story.
Imaninja41 chapter 1 . 1/19
Well, Rumor, here is a inside peek: Johnson has basically ran away from the foster system, living on the streets, fending for himself. In a way, like his dad, he's gave up all decency to survive. And I may possibly make him a love interest for K, after recruitment. Again, love interest just an idea.
Rumor chapter 1 . 1/19
Update Plz! I luv this fic! Realistic and exciting, with suspense! I'm dying to know what happens next! Ps: what exactly happened to the comedian's kid, John? Can u give an inside peek, of any idea?
Rumor chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
ha! she can't deny Rorschach! And how dare they call Rorschach/K a serial killer! he...she.. they are a savior!Rorschach II is rising!
Rumor chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
well, the rape scene reminds me of the kitty geneovese event. and yeah , it's rorschach's ghost! only he knows how to fight like that! but, why did she black out form it? she better not denies her legacy as Rorschach II!
Rumor chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
seriously?! she insulted Rorschach, her own father?! canceled kickboxing prgram? that would made her exactly like Rorschach if it stayed. don't she dare threaten the mask like that again! put on the mask, bitch!
Rumor chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Whoa! is Rorschach's spirit in the mask? cool! and does this mean that the watchkids( couldnt think of a better name) gonna copy the same names as their parents'?
Rumor chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
OMG! you practically made K go through the same bully fight walter did! I mean, bully vulgarily insult character's mother, character beats the shit out of bully. also, love the big bang theory reference. i can't believe K didn't even notice she broke his arm. she is definetly a Rorschach by blood!
Darklordz chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Aw, I like this chapter. I think it's one of my favorites. I am happy Cole's other side was an act. Wasn't it? Ah, getting the band back together. This is going to be interesting.
*gets giddy*
I want the next chapter pronto!
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
:) AWESOME I love how you are doing this. Is Rorschach in character? Yes. It's kind of easy to get his character, so don't worry. You're doing fine.
Red X17 chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Getting better. I look forward to more.
Red X17 chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
I think your doing ok writing Rorschach.[Though while he said he was no longer Walter Kovacs, i don't think he said they were different it was established they were different personalities... i'll reread Watchmen just to be safe.]

Doing good!
PGM2602 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Looking Good amigo! keep it up the Watchman saga needs continuing.
Red X17 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Interesting, so we might be seeing "mini-Rorschach" join a super team?