Reviews for Watchmen Of Tomorrow
I don't want to be one of those annoying people that bag you to continue but I'd just like to let you know that this story is really really good and if you continued I think I might squeal with excitement
Guest chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
Darklordz
How come I dont get emailed when the new chapters come out? I used to..
Just a nerd chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Wonderful story man, some of the best fan fiction I have read in awhile, I like the things you have added and I believe you have captured the tone of universe very well.
Darklordz chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
YAY WATCHMEN STORY IS BACK!
Stormbringer117 chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
Please make K wear the old Rorschach clothes, a leather jacket and denim jeans, just don't scream 'criminals better run in fear'.

I mean sure, for the short term, it's ok. Just don't make it a long term thing.

I love the idea, that the mask is Rorschach, and the wearer is the 'puppet'. So cool.

I love this story, keep it up.
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
You know, I don't care what some poeple say about "not updating in a long time". You have not updated in a while, and that is okay. I am okay with it, because I know this story is amazing, and I love this story even if you decided not to ever update it again. There is a good reason this story is in my favorites. So, I want you to know that I enjoy this story. I love this story. And if you decide to continue it, I will be so happy. If you don't, I'll be disapointed that i won't be able to read about the Watchmen of Tomorrow. Either way, know I'm proud of you for making this story.
Imaninja41 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Well, Rumor, here is a inside peek: Johnson has basically ran away from the foster system, living on the streets, fending for himself. In a way, like his dad, he's gave up all decency to survive. And I may possibly make him a love interest for K, after recruitment. Again, love interest just an idea.
Rumor chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Update Plz! I luv this fic! Realistic and exciting, with suspense! I'm dying to know what happens next! Ps: what exactly happened to the comedian's kid, John? Can u give an inside peek, of any idea?
Rumor chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
ha! she can't deny Rorschach! And how dare they call Rorschach/K a serial killer! he...she.. they are a savior!Rorschach II is rising!
Rumor chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
well, the rape scene reminds me of the kitty geneovese event. and yeah , it's rorschach's ghost! only he knows how to fight like that! but, why did she black out form it? she better not denies her legacy as Rorschach II!
Rumor chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
seriously?! she insulted Rorschach, her own father?! canceled kickboxing prgram? that would made her exactly like Rorschach if it stayed. don't she dare threaten the mask like that again! put on the mask, bitch!
Rumor chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
Whoa! is Rorschach's spirit in the mask? cool! and does this mean that the watchkids( couldnt think of a better name) gonna copy the same names as their parents'?
Rumor chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
OMG! you practically made K go through the same bully fight walter did! I mean, bully vulgarily insult character's mother, character beats the shit out of bully. also, love the big bang theory reference. i can't believe K didn't even notice she broke his arm. she is definetly a Rorschach by blood!
Darklordz chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
BitterSweetChaoticSerenity chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Aw, I like this chapter. I think it's one of my favorites. I am happy Cole's other side was an act. Wasn't it? Ah, getting the band back together. This is going to be interesting.
*gets giddy*
I want the next chapter pronto!