Reviews for True Love's Kiss
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Yes, a breath of life! Always knew the movie's ending song wasn't just talking about Snow White, but both of them; the true love's kiss that gave her the breath of life! Nice! And somewhere in the end (which is super lovely, by the way), something rhymed! Here: "he made his way to the chapel's heavy oak door, forcing himself not to turn around and look at her once more." Awesome! :) Sorry, I just love it when I happen upon those... Anyway, a beautifully written piece! One of SWATH fanfiction's best, in my opinion! You've captured the sorrow, the love, so perfectly here!
Bugula chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Very well done, nicely written and neat view of the Huntsman's inner turmoil.
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh... y-yes, he did not see the wonder that his love for her had done. And Snow White, too, did not see the one who has lifted her out of the darkness... But some way, somehow, I have no doubt that she had felt it. I believe she did.

Awwwww! I... this piece made me feel that scene from the movie so much, it makes me wanna cry! Out of the sadness, sweetness, pain and joy of it all! I can feel it all again; that moment... my favorite part of the whole film. The Huntsman's sorrow and desire to bring life back to her, make her feel his love, it's all here, and goes straight to one's heart. I love SWATH, I love this fic! Now, can't wait to read the sequel for this; "For the Love of a Princess"! An excellent piece. Awesome job! :)
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Perfect! :o)
cmb897 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This was so beautiful! You captured Erics sorrow and pain so perfectly.. Do you think you'll write more? Because I would personally love to read more! D
hlee0890 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I don't know how I missed this story until now, but I am so glad I saw it! You write wonderfully! I think you've captured the Huntsmen's thoughts perfectly and my heart broke for him!
Your writing is flawless and I do hope you decide to continue this...I loved having a glimpse into Eric's mind :)
AughraOfEarth chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh, this is very pretty...I'd love to see what you make of his reactions when he realizes she's alive. Or, going to the heart of one of the unanswered questions from the film, whether she has any sense of him being there, or playing whatever the exact role is that he plays, in bringing her back.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Wonderfully written! Please continue!
divergentofhogwarts chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
I love this story! Please write more!
CullenMasenAlways chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
It was beautiful. It made me cry, although I already had see the movie. I loved it. Congratulations. You can write about what he felt when he saw her alive. And write what happened between them after the coronation. Hahaha. Just saying. You write really, really well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Just beautiful .. please do continue.
AwEsOmEePiCgIrL chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Plz continue the story it is very amazing plz update
Snowy midnight 942 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
love your story. Please continue it. It's worth it. :)
Tacit Ronan chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Loved it! Please continue, I could really feel his pain and love!
abbyli chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, continue this. I want to see Eric's reaction when he sees her alive! Beautiful so far.