Reviews for The Babysitter
winterhorses chapter 4 . 12/28/2019
Thanks for the great story!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 4 . 12/18/2019
Loved reading about these two!
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 4 . 12/15/2019
This was so great! Loved it!
Lafemmevegeta chapter 4 . 11/6/2019
I enjoyed this story, even with the inbetweens glossed over, it was still very well told. Thx!
Payton79 chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
Well, I hate those long separations, but you didn't drag I out. I really loved reading this story. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 4 . 7/6/2019
Loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2019
Just know if I fail my exam it’s because I was addicted to this amazing story rather than revising! your writing is so good
Morrrreeeee chapter 4 . 6/3/2019
Moooorrreeee
ninny 1 chapter 4 . 5/30/2019
Good really good
Perfextskies chapter 4 . 5/20/2019
I really love this story, it’s hilarious
TennesseeCaliforniaGuy chapter 4 . 2/6/2019
I'm convinced you got this amount of favs because of the first two chapters.

THe last two chapters were just a mess. Bella is wholly unlikable, especially in the last chapter. There isn't a harsh word from Edward to Bella, she deserved to be fucking verbally stripped down and made to feel like shit.

I'm not even sure what you were going for with trying to explain Bella's actions, completely unclear. Last chapter you can bank it up to her still being sex driven immature... But this chapter? What the fuck.
Aboutthosecullens chapter 3 . 11/2/2018
I’m rereading this and omg why does everyone make such a big deal of a three years difference
Guest chapter 4 . 7/20/2018
I liked the story and how it played out but honestly didn’t like Bella bc she was an idiot! She let Edward go multiple times and made things very confusing when he clearly told her how he felt. For what reason did she keep ghosting him other than being a selfish idiot who wanted to play hard to get
SilverMidnight46 chapter 4 . 6/29/2018
Love It!
lemonangeljuice chapter 4 . 5/19/2018
I feel like I’ve lived a lifetime through these four chapters...thank you!