Reviews for Tough Trials
Jason Selby chapter 18 . 11/21
Seriously love the fic and there are readers just hurry the next chapters
Please continue this story its AMAZING
AsLN chapter 18 . 8/28
Please hurry up with the update, I am excited to see this story completed! Plz!
A.R.K.C chapter 4 . 7/20
This story is truly fantastic!I like the fight and their expression!100% support,passion and love to this story :P
Bockibear chapter 18 . 7/17
I hope you update this story. I would like to see how this progresses.
beixuu chapter 18 . 3/20
ahhh tienes que continuar la historia! me encanta! 333
A'Comma chapter 18 . 12/23/2015
I love the story! It feels like something Oda-sama might came up with!Please please continue this~
I would really really like to hear your storyhow it progresses the 'myth' and how it will affect everyone, not just Zoro or Robin, but the rest of the world. Brilliant idea to add Traffy, Mihawk and Shanks! Just gives the whole idea so much dimension! Keep on writing and continue to be awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
You better continue this soon man.
Tarechan chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Wow... A full action packed chapter. I like how you give each sh their share of action. Nice one.
I can't wait to read more!
HeligaDark chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
It's was so awsome! I mean, i waited for so long and i been a fan of your fanfic, i try to support you as many as i can so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee write more of these. They're are funny, cool, contain romance in an unbelieveble way. it's like watching Gintama and Blue Exorcist together
Adieu-KKZ chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
UPDATE! PLEASE!
Chikage Zorobin chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
No need to feel sorry. You did a good job. I'm so happy that you didn't abandon this fic.

Wow.. I was so dumbfounded with Zoro's transform when I read it. So SUPER... #imitateFranky

I wonder what happened with those two warlords..
Can't wait for the next chapter.. :D
mgaa chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
another battle is brewing...oh gosh..welcome back
megaME chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
As long as you complete this fic everything is cool. You will always have me as a fan of your work! So please don't give up on this fic!

Epic chapter! Zoro was so badass. I wonder what the other Strawhats think about Zoro's form? If they fear him, Zoro might leave to protect them. If he does, let Robin follow him! I wonder what Mihawk and Law were talking about. And why are they fighting now?

I hope you update sooner and have more Zorobin moments.
Polyamory chapter 18 . 2/10/2015
seems like zoro can control his power now more or less