Reviews for With Me, With You, With Us
percabethlover098 chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
What the heck why is Piper being so mean to her kid.. Rude
lilys-amortentia chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
AMAZING !
bunny chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
awwwww that last one (my little girl) was very cute!
ciao for now( that rhymes!)
Katie chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Awwww!
rubybooby chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Aw, Jason the dumb daddy! Haha, I enjoyed this one-shot!
Update soon!
rubybooby chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
I'm in love with Leo Valdez.
rubybooby chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
Aww, this is so cute!
rubybooby chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Haha, I love this! Awesome one-shot!
rubybooby chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awesome chapter, I love Piper and Jason and there aren't many! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
hiya! so you're saying that Jeyna fans told you that? It rather sounds like you're accusing them, ya know? anyways, cute chap, cant wait for the next. spell check plz... O yea, its Payson-Nicky Forever. Not nicki. :) great works!
valici chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Um, hi Tiff.
Okay, awesomely written chapter.
But I've read something extremely alike. It's called "As Easy As Riding A Bike"? By Payson-Nicky-forever? And it was published a few weeks ago. And this is ditto to PNF's story. The plot, even some of the lines.
I don't know what's going on but I would suggest you take it down. This could be reported as plagiarism.
Deathly Still chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Whoa, sorry, but I think this story is wayyyy too much like payson Nicky forevers story...some of the lines are even the same! If you did get inspired by her story, you need to give her credit before you are banned for plagiarism. Plagiarism is a serious crime, so you have to be careful about this. SOPA is already targeting fanfiction, you don't want to give them even more reason, don't you? I think this is pretty good (although too similar to my friends story...), but I'm just giving you a headsup bout giving the original author credit before you are banned
Ten-Faced chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
AWWWW!
Payson-Nicky-f chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I'd like to apologize for the review I left earlier. I had someone PM telling me you copied my story idea, and I was angry. I wasn't super mean, but I still feel bad about what I said.

By the way, your writing style is very good.
Mrs. Alli Malik05 chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
TIFFANY! XD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! OMG! WHY YOU NO TEXT ME ON MY WAY TO VACATION? WHEN YOU COMING BACK, ANYWAY? OKAY. IM DONE. :DD OHHHH. IS THAT THE BOOK YOU WERE FREAKING OUT ABOUT..? Heeheeheehee. Have fun! TEXT ME! I MISS YOU BFFFFFL!