Reviews for Hello Beautiful
Reader-many chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I would be excited too I mean water and Edward mmm I am in;). Thanks for the update
Midnight Cougar chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
She is excited, it's cute, so is the visual I have of her bikini... 'wardrobe malfunction' - some foreshadowing there for us Soapy? ;) I hope so! xo
pnkats chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Hmm I would be excited too if it was Edward!
WiltshireGlo chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I bet she'll look super cute in her new two piece!
Teresa R chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I bet all will like the new suit.
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
Mgg1606 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Once at a local pool my hubs (bf at the time) playing around grabbed me by surprise and jumped in the pool with me, my boobs found there way out of my bikini and I flashed his sister, good thing his brothers where all eating or it would have been too embarrassing! Hope you do get the time to update today **fingers crossed**
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This is going to be an interesting trip! Great job...thanks!
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
nice
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I can see that Renee is jealous.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Manyyyyy, wardrobe malfunctions. Like forgetting I took off my bathing suit top and removing my shirt to go swimming :/
debslmac chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
:):)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Ooh, plot thickens
momams chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Wardrobe malfunction... what will happen to Bella? Or will it be Renee? As Bella I can't wait for them to get on that boat!
beaandmarco chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I've had a slight one... Not too bad and no one knew about it.. My athletic group took a trip to a water park and when the day was done , I was changing I realized that I didn't pack undies... So I was forced to go commando... Lol... It was the weirdest feeling and now that I'm much older I hate panties... Lol... Great job! Update soon!
15,670 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,006 1,013 1,014 1,015 1016 1,017 1,018 1,019 1,026 .. Last Next »