Reviews for Hello Beautiful
Cullen Concession chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Ok I am jealous you got to hang with T, Bev and Mary. I was fangirling about you at the last girls weekend! I love this one and I am curious to see where it goes!
garddita17 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Hmmm, wonder what's up. Hope nothing has happened to Renee.
And yes, I totally dated someone who took me by surprise. One day we were barely friends and one encounter later we were on each other's radar. Then it was like how did we not get together sooner. It's funny how people find their way into each other's "bubbles".
UMBeans chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
My spidey sense is telling me that maybe Edward wants to ask Bella's permission before he asks for Renee's hand in marriage. Or maybe I'm just thinking too much into it and he's picking her up as a favor to Renee.
forsey1987 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
loved it!
thoughts are that renee is dead or has walked out on them?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
I wonder if Edward saw the interaction between Bella and Riley? More interesting id the fact he is picking Bella up from school. Is Bella's mom going to be jealous?
Iteachu4600 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
It's happened to me it was the slightest change a hair cut just looked different.
rubell chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
hmmm...is he picking her up to ask about marrying renee? or is renee just too busy to pick her up? oris something wrong? i am guessing he is asking for 'permission' to marry renee...
KimberlyAnnT chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
oh no..
kroseph chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Something happened to her mom? ;(

Yes, I got attracted but it didn't work out like I thought it would. at. all.

Thanks for the update!
AstridGreenEyes chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Did you ever have a moment, maybe an epiphany, when you suddenly realized you were attracted to someone you'd never even considered before?
My husband! *grin* :D

Great chapter!
Hugs
Astrid
stratocastic1969 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
hmmmm...never crazy about Riley for some reason BUT...he IS her own age and all...annnnd it would be morally wrong for her and Edward to be up to something anyway. That being said...and me being a total perv...lol...yeah, unome :p
gotta wait til tomorrow? geeeeezzze!
;D
jen
namemeamy chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Sure. First time I met him, we got into an argument. I kept seeing him around until, bam, I was like you're pretty cute. Now we're married. xA
james3142 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Uh...oh... What. Happened... :(

-james
Chilly Howdy chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Not a clue! Guess we will have to wait and see!
Thanks for the update :)
See you next one!
Chilly x
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Noooooo
Update today plsssss :D
15,856 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,012 1,019 1,020 1,021 1022 1,023 1,024 1,025 1,032 .. Last Next »