Reviews for Hello Beautiful
Clumzy.Person chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
A very dangerous crush...
gracefish21 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
soo good
Angie8776 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
So in this story does Bella come from money?
HollBeth chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I'm already thinking down the road - how a mother and daughter EVER have anything to do with each other after what's going to happen, happens. I mean, first, it'd be a MAJOR hurdle for me as the daughter to know my lover/soul mate used to have sex with mom and her to make her scream his name. I mean... *shudders* that's just...UGH...forever. And as the mom - even IF I could somehow come to realize that my daughter was meant for him more than I was, STILL it'd be a hard pill to swallow to know you were left or cheated on for your daughter. To see your daughter's lover and know he was yours - that you used to do stuff together intimately? Yeah...I don't see how Renee and Bella could have a relationship after this. Blech!
Bunch2009 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Loved it
JayNahNah chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hmmm...age difference between the 3 of them? Story is intriguing. Don't want E to be the sicko ped - so why marry R? Guess I'll just have to wait.
kroseph chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I'm just feeling bad for Bella being tossed back and forth between both parents and their 'others'...hard to adjust/transition.
Thanks. ;)
jendill chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I'd like my very own version of Edward to play with too!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Poor Renee...she isn't getting her 'alone' time with E.

Bet B will be loving seein him without a shirt on that boat! I know I would!
CdrIvanova chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Ooh, early onset jealousy ... this is gonna be interesting!
Just Me Alone chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Love this! Yeah, I am so sure Renee is not happy about those change of events, oh well to sad too bad Sam. Bella won't need a fifteen-year old for long, she will have plenty of time in a couple of years to have Edward all for herself.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
oh hell.. I can Renee being a total bitch to Bella ..
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Very good
LOLO 5-0 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I would say she is. i feel bad for Bella between her mom and dad she's kinda alone.
Iteachu4600 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Seems to me that Renee and Charlie are more interested in their new relationships then Bella.
15,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,013 1,020 1,021 1,022 1023 1,024 1,025 1,026 1,033 .. Last Next »