Reviews for Hello Beautiful
Mgg1606 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Once at a local pool my hubs (bf at the time) playing around grabbed me by surprise and jumped in the pool with me, my boobs found there way out of my bikini and I flashed his sister, good thing his brothers where all eating or it would have been too embarrassing! Hope you do get the time to update today **fingers crossed**
Guest chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
This is going to be an interesting trip! Great job...thanks!
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
nice
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I can see that Renee is jealous.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Manyyyyy, wardrobe malfunctions. Like forgetting I took off my bathing suit top and removing my shirt to go swimming :/
debslmac chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
:):)
Ooh, plot thickens
momams chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Wardrobe malfunction... what will happen to Bella? Or will it be Renee? As Bella I can't wait for them to get on that boat!
beaandmarco chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I've had a slight one... Not too bad and no one knew about it.. My athletic group took a trip to a water park and when the day was done , I was changing I realized that I didn't pack undies... So I was forced to go commando... Lol... It was the weirdest feeling and now that I'm much older I hate panties... Lol... Great job! Update soon!
gabs9 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Loved it...can't wait for more. I've always had wardrobe malfunctions...worst one was when I was wearing a strapless dress and dancing with my best guy friend and my boob pops out. I have no idea and he stops dancing and is just staring then he finally points at my boob. lmao He still doesn't let me live it down. lol
erika shoval chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Extremely talented, I love to read
gracefish21 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Soo good
Pates Greeneyes chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Wardrobe malfunction, huh?
Have a good 4th.
mtneer05 chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
I'm really getting into this story! Can't wait for more!
OK SHE IS HAPPY AND MAN I HOPE RENEE GETS SICK AND BELLA GETS TO KNOW HIM
15,769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,013 1,020 1,021 1,022 1023 1,024 1,025 1,026 1,033 .. Last Next »