Reviews for Hello Beautiful
Serina93 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
PLEASE MAKE you chapters longer. I really like to see how Bella and Edwards relationship form.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON
janshanr chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
crazy4Rob chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Maybe she will be the bitchy, jealous no good mothering type so I will not feel sorry for her later. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Move over, Renee, Bella's coming through! Muwahahahaha!
chicalicious chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Hmm, things are already getting interesting. Makes you wonder why Edward is so eager to have Bella join their romantic weekend on the boat.

C
Mgg1606 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Yup, jealous, and older Edward is always even better then the 17 y-old version, like fine wine, but yeah, a 15 y-old Bella is defenetly a threat for Renee, this is getting good!
Euphoria9 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Can't say I blame Renee if she is jealous...I mean, come on, it's Bella and Edward for gods sake! LOL.
smelsies chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
That is sad when a parent is jealous of their own kid. But I guess in this story it's with good reason ;)
chrissy87 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Need more :(
Am so greedy lol
Daily updates leaving me wanting more :D
Midnight Cougar chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
I was just wondering that, if it's really jealousy or is she just pissed-off that Bella'll be interrupting her alone time with Edward. Interesting Mother figure. ;) xx
sarahlouise80 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
lol shame he hasn't a son for bella to play chapter hmm think renee maybe a little bit soom
Pates Greeneyes chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
oh my my!
yeah, definately jealous!
but who wouldn't be when a gorgeous man, you are supposed to be dating, is asking your 15 year daughter to come along on a sailing trip..
can't wait for tomorrow!
cocoapurl chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Very interesting...:)
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Who the hell can blame Renee? I'd want that gorgeous hunk of man meat to myself all the damn time too! Can't wait till he is alone with Bella instead tho...it is just so much hotter that way!

Till next time...

bnjwl
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Charlie and Leah? What a combo. Great update.
15,847 | « Prev Page 1 .. 1,024 1,031 1,032 1,033 1034 1,035 1,036 1,037 1,044 .. Last Next »