Reviews for Hello Beautiful
divyvicki chapter 50 . 3/16
This is getting more and nore interesting.
divyvicki chapter 44 . 3/16
Awww, that was kind if sad.
divyvicki chapter 43 . 3/16
I know its hard advice to follow, but if a reviewer isn't sting enough in their feelings to sign their name, they don't have much validity. I must admit that when I first started reading Drabble fictions, it was frustrating that the chapters were so short and because of that I had trouble finding much to say in a review for every chapter. As I have read more of them, I find that I enjoy them more if I read them as a completed story rather than as a WIP. That way I can read on or stop whenever I like and I can comment after a few chapters instead if every other.
divyvicki chapter 40 . 3/16
Maybe they're fighting about Bella!
divyvicki chapter 39 . 3/16
I'm thinking things r going to get a bit messy.
divyvicki chapter 37 . 3/11
Hmmm, maybe Renee has moved on.
divyvicki chapter 36 . 3/11
Very interesting. How is she going to solve this without hurting her Mother.
divyvicki chapter 35 . 3/11
Well, glad she got out of there without him catching her. Lol
divyvicki chapter 33 . 3/5
Hope u got ur promotion.
me2 chapter 105 . 3/3
this was seriously so f*ck awesome! I saw the little description and I was like, "I don't want to read this, but I will just check out the first few pages to see how this author is gonna approach a plot like this." it wasn't until I was on chapter 17 that I noticed I was so f*cking hooked hahahaha

really, this was some very talented writing and you managed to make it sexy and cute and completely far away from the creepy side of things. bravo! really!
Sneaky Bella. What a horrid situation for both of them. I think the only reason Edward has not left Renee, is because of Bella. I don't think he can bare the thought of not seeing her.
divyvicki chapter 30 . 3/2
Hmm, I'm wondering what happened between Edward and Renee.
divyvicki chapter 25 . 2/26
Favorite candy bar is Heath bar or Almond Joy
divyvicki chapter 21 . 2/22
I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying this.
divyvicki chapter 19 . 2/19