Reviews for Tendologic
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 2/15
This is absolutely essential to the time/space continuum. If only to heal damages inflicted by Claptrap...
Grymloq chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Continue it, and give Ranma Megas from Megas XLR.
Mattman324 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
...Ranma in Daimos.

Fighting other giant robots.

With the Tendo family having a Huckebein, Orbital Frame, and MOTHERFUCKING KING J-DER.

There is only one thing this can be, and that is extraordinarily awesome.
Wing Zero 032 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
... Why did I have to read THIS while listening to "TROMBE"! from Super Robot Wars!

GREATEST. ONE SHOT. EVER!
omnimon12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
ROFLMAO! This is GREAT!
chronodekar chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ha, ha, ha!

THAT is one Excellent reason for Ranma to WANT the marriage. Can't believe I missed this before.

Great work SoT !

*roflmao*
The Rabid Badger chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It should.
Aceina chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
i say it should be a full length story

and make one of the girls (i say akane) a lesbian so that ranma has to woo one as a guy and another as a girl why just cus it would add to the comedy
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
*blink

full tale sounds awesome.

can it really be done though?
DenimGiant chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Oh my god yes. This deserves a second chapter most definately. Please give this story a chance. Looking forward to whatever you write anyway. Cheers!
Teucrian chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Awesome story. Ranma running towards the engagement is definitely amusing. I'd definitely agree with him, though, because GIANT ROBOTS! I'd definitely like to see more content, but I don't think there's really room for a full length story. Either everybody else gets robots or some kind of power up in order to fight on the level of the Tendos, which would be just be a remix of canon (with giant robots, of course, which is awesome, but doesn't add too much to the story dynamics), or the Tendos keep the tech to themselves and Ranma follows them around like a puppy, which I think would be hilarious, but only worth a couple more chapters.
FrictionX42 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Now that's going to be an interesting tale for sure. I'd like to throw in my vote on seeing more of this, though not at the expense of other stories.
hot dog285 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
need more of this... it's so isane, so awesome, that it has to contiue...