Reviews for One Step From Breaking
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Brilliance! Excellent detail, wonderful plot, beautiful conversation. The relationships are really there, tangible to the reader. Love the characterizations of both Hannah and Seamus, giving two minor characters an awesome storyline. Could not possibly love it more. It's deep and touching. Great job.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very sweet.
scribh chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh my, I loved that! The fluff was almost unbearably fluffy...I just love it :'D
They are adorable together, whether as friends or best friends or more than friends...I now love them!
Great job!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I love this so why do you have so little reviews? Was it not eye catching enough? Anyway wow I love how it was mainly about two friends talking about surviving after the war if the war were ever to end.
The Queen's Fabler chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I really do enjoy this story. It is lighthearted as well as serious, since we get to explore friendship between Seamus and Hannah during a trivial time for them. I really did enjoy it since it was well written as well as entertaining. I was actually laughing out loud at Hannah's apparent fascination with Neville's bum. This is a golden piece of work that I enjoy tremendously. Keep up the good work :)