Reviews for POTKM Volume 2: Concerning Charmix
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
" I won't let your world suffer the same fate as Domino! " I think that woudl have been perfect for Bloom to say to Carmen.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
If you are planing for a final battle, like in "The Light Within ", then I would like if Bloom, Carmen and the others took part as well.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
Are there going to be a season 3? Bloom, Carmen and Sora fighting Valtor would be cool.
DragonMaster197 chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
To be honest i really don't like the winx club it's a really annoying show i wished you picked something else for a better story next time, although i do like kingdom hearts since it's one of my favorite video games.
KeybladeMaster17 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
What if one of the new chapters involved the hit manga/anime BLEACH?
UltimateHero10 chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
the super sentai?!can't wait to see how this new volume turns out
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
Good story make volume 3 now!
jacalman chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
O.O bring out the next chapter! XD me wanna see them fight!
Zaconator and Zackis chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Super Sental,Cool!

What did you think of the first episode of Winx Club season 5?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Good story so far, but please put in parts of dream drop distance man and who or what are the super sentai
Cylon One chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
That, like previous adventures, was just awesome.

Way to go.
kingdom hearts guy chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
That was a great story andrew, is too bad that the 3 witches didn't join with the heroes but that's okay, if is okay with you, may i also borrow Morgan and Elise, and later on when i post the next chapter of my main story, may i borrow Malcolm, i've got some powerful spells and attacks just for him
CervantesOsis chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
*looks at last line, blinks repeatedly*

Uh... which Super Sentai? There's 30-some odd series of them, you know. If I were you, I'd stick with the Power Rangers universe, since those shows are all interconnected.
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
Now that's what I call a great ending. I can't wait for volume 3.
UltimateHero10 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
I was wondering when sora would use his keyblade's unlocking power again. I'll be watching out for the next volume